Another NRL player in trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Another young player/star was charged/convicted of a similar charge recently as well but has avoided media attention, probably because he hasn’t played NRL yet although was the most promising players of his age.

Thankfully not a Sea Eagle

Some things in this life never change . He is not the first and wont be the last .
The winners in life are the ones that "eventually" learn from their past .
Never too late . The struggles are hard but the consequences are harder .
Maybe someone should have told Dylan Walker this about 3 seasons ago . Just sayin!

Just what the NRL needed. Yet another player charged.

I can't ever remember an off season with so many players arrested on individual matters as this one.

Too much money.

Too much time on their hands.

Not enough consequences.

Is the game really better off as a full time profession?

Send em all back to working day jobs.

One mans strength is another mans weakness . None of us are perfect and we all have own own demons and struggles . That is what I was trying to say .
You are right it takes all types .
Bozo was your struggle finding enough wax strips to perfect that oiled up profile picture you had on here to punish us for so many many painful weeks?

Just what the NRL needed. Yet another player charged.

I can't ever remember an off season with so many players arrested on individual matters as this one.

Too much money.

Not enough consequences.

Forget that.

Zero dickhead policy should be adopted across the NRL. If you are charged for a criminal issue that's it. Done. No golden ticket. No rap on the wrist you are deregistered without pay or assistance for a minimum of 3 years for lower end offences and life for repeat offenders.

I don't care that these guys are vunrible young men. If you want to reap the rewards that professional footy can give then toe the line, grow up and be a man.

If not then go back to filling potholes on the road gang. ( no disrespect to road gangs )

Bozo was your struggle finding enough wax strips to perfect that oiled up profile picture you had on here to punish us for so many many painful weeks?
I have just solved your oiled issues feathered friend .
For those that dont want to be punished I suggest they go to Saudi Arabia for the summer and avoid the exposed oily bodies on our beautiful beaches .

Body building is a work of art . Some appreciate it and some dont . Some people even pay money to go and marvel at body building competitions .

Putting things in struggle perspective .....

What I find a struggle is when people dont look after their health and fitness as this eventually takes its toll on their health and their quality of life.
These people go through heart disease , stroke , diabetes ,high blood pressure , high cholesterol . impotence , faty liver and gallbladder disease , sleep apnea , and the list goes on .

To yours in good health

Love

bozo

adf26f78f8eb0105267fe644013230a9.jpg

Too much money.

Not enough consequences.

You think young men with day jobs never get violent after a night out on the piss? Interesting theory, doesn't match my experience though.

I have just solved your oiled issues feathered friend .
For those that dont want to be punished I suggest they go to Saudi Arabia for the summer and avoid the exposed oily bodies on our beautiful beaches .

Body building is a work of art . Some appreciate it and some dont . Some people even pay money to go and marvel at body building competitions .

Putting things in struggle perspective .....

What I find a struggle is when people dont look after their health and fitness as this eventually takes its toll on their health and their quality of life.
These people go through heart disease , stroke , diabetes ,high blood pressure , high cholesterol . impotence , faty liver and gallbladder disease , sleep apnea , and the list goes on .

To yours in good health

Love

bozo

View attachment 10475

Some say art, some say narcissism.

I’ll take the functional over the narcissistic any day. Bonus is that kind of fitness also tends to come without the shrivelled genitalia (let’s not forget Arnie was on the roids as well, he’s admitted it). I can’t stand the oiled up idiots in the short shorts, waxed within an inch of their lives, primping and posing on beaches, at music festivals etc. The pimply backs are always a dead giveaway, before the roid rage even looks like rearing its ugly head. That subculture is equally as dangerous as eating disorders in young women, only worse - because the dangers are to other people as well as the roided-up dickheads.

Some say art, some say narcissism.

I’ll take the functional over the narcissistic any day. Bonus is that kind of fitness also tends to come without the shrivelled genitalia (let’s not forget Arnie was on the roids as well, he’s admitted it). I can’t stand the oiled up idiots in the short shorts, waxed within an inch of their lives, primping and posing on beaches, at music festivals etc. The pimply backs are always a dead giveaway, before the roid rage even looks like rearing its ugly head. That subculture is equally as dangerous as eating disorders in young women, only worse - because the dangers are to other people as well as the roided-up dickheads.
I totally agree with what you are saying . Roids are definitely not healthy and I have never used them . One does not need Roids to shape a healthy and strong physic .
Our very own Marty Taupau is a fine specimen
I worked at venues where they had oiled up male strip dancers at ladies hens nights and the ladies went wild which goes to prove that there is a body for every body

I totally agree with what you are saying . Roids are definitely not healthy and I have never used them . One does not need Roids to shape a healthy and strong physic .
Our very own Marty Taupau is a fine specimen
I worked at venues where they had oiled up male strip dancers at ladies hens nights and the ladies went wild which goes to prove that there is a body for every body

I’m not sure it does prove what you think it does. Having personal experience of hens nights, birthday parties etc with said strippers in attendance - it’s got a lot more to do with alcohol, and being egged on to behave outrageously, than it does to do with actual attraction. And I mean being egged on by the strippers as well as the other spectators, doing things like grabbing your hands and rubbing them down their pimply, stubbly, oily chests - that was a disgusting experience I never wanted to have, FYI.

You should hear the discussions that take place later, about how gross some of the strippers were.

I’m not sure it does prove what you think it does. Having personal experience of hens nights, birthday parties etc with said strippers in attendance - it’s got a lot more to do with alcohol, and being egged on to behave outrageously, than it does to do with actual attraction. And I mean being egged on by the strippers as well as the other spectators, doing things like grabbing your hands and rubbing them down their pimply, stubbly, oily chests - that was a disgusting experience I never wanted to have, FYI.

You should hear the discussions that take place later, about how gross some of the strippers were.
I believe you that to some the strippers may be gross but I have also have seen ladies get turned on by the strippers . There were some ladies that were seen looking uncomfortable , shy, or embarrassed that stayed at the back of the room but most of them were like piranhas on heat let me tell you . There are ladies that do like a muscular male body . Those strip male shows are more than often sellouts and need security guards to protect the male strippers lol .

For the ladies that like this sort of stuff . The Wolfman in his hey say . Drug free and Sexy .
david-williams-ck-briefs.jpg

I believe you that to some the strippers may be gross but I have also have seen ladies get turned on by the strippers . There were some ladies that were seen looking uncomfortable , shy, or embarrassed that stayed at the back of the room but most of them were like piranhas on heat let me tell you . There are ladies that do like a muscular male body . Those strip male shows are more than often sellouts and need security guards to protect the male strippers lol .

For the ladies that like this sort of stuff . The Wolfman in his hey say . Drug free and Sexy .
View attachment 10483

Nothing wrong with Wolfman’s physique; and nothing wrong with the dancer/gymnast physique either (which a lot of the popular male strippers/revues have - Magic Mike). That’s a functional, fit body - and one that’s a by-product of training for something other than show. But the greasy bag of walnuts in a skimpy g-string, coated in so much fake tan it might as well be decking stain, posing and preening on stage...ick.

Most of those tools that spout that they’re into ‘aesthetics’ couldn’t even define the word, let alone pronounce it properly. And no surprise the chicks hanging off them are the ones with Spak-filla in their faces, boobs, bums - anywhere you can inject it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11