Another T-Rex Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we've all been critical of big T at times over the yrs but WOW how good is he going now that he's in the forwards. Glad Des and Crusher had the patience with him they know better than us poor judges.
Those tackles are bone crunchers and we now have another reason to put fear into the opposition. The guy is a monster and as he matures what an awesome prospect he is going to be. Big Joe is going great guns too but maybe its time to give T Rex the number 12 jumper.

Duff said:
Surely even the slowest of posters here could see that the problem wasn't Tony, it was his position.

The only problem with his play in the backs was his inability to change direction. That should be a hint right there to where he should play. We all knew it. The big fella is goin' good.

Can't agree. There was a distinct lack of the consistency of effort that he has displayed since the shift to the bench. It doesn't matter where you play, if you want to make an impact you go looking for the ball. There isn't a rule that says wingers can't do hit ups or come in off their wing looking to run off a playmaker closer to the fringes. Either he was told not to or he wasn't interested.

Chip and Chase said:
Duff said:
Surely even the slowest of posters here could see that the problem wasn't Tony, it was his position.

The only problem with his play in the backs was his inability to change direction. That should be a hint right there to where he should play. We all knew it. The big fella is goin' good.

Can't agree. There was a distinct lack of the consistency of effort that he has displayed since the shift to the bench. It doesn't matter where you play, if you want to make an impact you go looking for the ball. There isn't a rule that says wingers can't do hit ups or come in off their wing looking to run off a playmaker closer to the fringes. Either he was told not to or he wasn't interested.

That's the thing, he was. That's when I knew he'd make an awesome Forward. When he was in the middle of the field he was doing well. On the wing he was too slow to turn around or would be scared to tip toe down the line so he'd run sideways to get back into the field. Now, he doesn't need to worry about that and just has to run forward.

They can use him as a Utility. Keep him in the forwards and if someone gets injured in the Backs then he can replace them. He is finally playing this role after 2 years of injuries and I find it no surprise that everyone's opinions of him changed after his move to the Forwards.

Well done Tony. Keep up the good work, you'll be re-signed in no time.

i think foran is also prodding the big fella along by forcing him to run off his short balls and run his decoys on that edge, that has allowed him to get more involved these past couple weeks

The guy should never have been in the backs,thats why he let us down on occasions,he is much better as a forward and going well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2