Another Tiger? Aitasi James

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wait for it, Alex Twal has been told he can leave if he wants lol
According to club sources speaking on the condition of anonymity due to the private negotiations, the Sea Eagles had expressed an interest in adding the Lebanese international to their roster.
It comes as Manly prop Sean Keppie became the latest player to be given the green light to speak to rival clubs despite being under contract on the northern beaches until the end of 2026.

According to club sources speaking on the condition of anonymity due to the private negotiations, the Sea Eagles had expressed an interest in adding the Lebanese international to their roster.
It comes as Manly prop Sean Keppie became the latest player to be given the green light to speak to rival clubs despite being under contract on the northern beaches until the end of 2026.
I know it’s a running joke but why are we just looking at Tigers players?? They came last!!

Brooks, Talau, James, now Twal.

Have you got a source/intel on this, ...surely not!!

As much as I love Keppie, Twal is a massive step up. Twal's stats over the years have topped the NRL frontrowers list fairly consistently in terms of work load, intensity, etc. The guy is a machine, and with the exception of Jake, none of Manly's current middles can go for as hard and as long as Twal. I reckon in a more talented Manly line up, Twal would give our pack more stamina - an area we have been lacking. Add some punch and aggression with Lodge. These two guys will enhance greatly the rotation, with Paseka, Bullemor, Sipley, and Aloiai all fighting it out consistently to keep up. Personally will be very happy if we land Twal, and retain Lodge

As much as I love Keppie, Twal is a massive step up. Twal's stats over the years have topped the NRL frontrowers list fairly consistently in terms of work load, intensity, etc. The guy is a machine, and with the exception of Jake, none of Manly's current middles can go for as hard and as long as Twal. I reckon in a more talented Manly line up, Twal would give our pack more stamina - an area we have been lacking. Add some punch and aggression with Lodge. These two guys will enhance greatly the rotation, with Paseka, Bullemor, Sipley, and Aloiai all fighting it out consistently to keep up. Personally will be very happy if we land Twal, and retain Lodge
People laugh at this signing,but are probably the same people who love Jake and complain we don't have enough hard worker types in the pack.
He is almost a clone of Jake,plays long minutes,runs for around 100 plus metres a game,makes 30 plus tackles a game(98.6 percent effective,rarely misses) and is pretty durable.
We have our main squad intact and need some more diversity in the middles and at 27 would fit in well with what we have.
Yes from me if we get him,I like Keppie but at this point with Sipley,Paseka,Aloiai,Bullemor and maybe Lodge and Woods,Keppie will probably be depth next year.

Wait for it, Alex Twal has been told he can leave if he wants lol
Don’t laugh. According to the SMH, Manly are interested, with Keppie apparently being told he can look around.

Keppie is not exactly the next John O’Neill, but is Twal any sort of improvement?

You could be forgiven for thinking the club’s recruitment and retention people have no idea.

I have certainly forgiven myself.

Last edited:
People laugh at this signing,but are probably the same people who love Jake and complain we don't have enough hard worker types in the pack.
He is almost a clone of Jake,plays long minutes,runs for around 100 plus metres a game,makes 30 plus tackles a game(98.6 percent effective,rarely misses) and is pretty durable.
We have our main squad intact and need some more diversity in the middles and at 27 would fit in well with what we have.
Yes from me if we get him,I like Keppie but at this point with Sipley,Paseka,Aloiai,Bullemor and maybe Lodge and Woods,Keppie will probably be depth next year.
The guy is professionalism personified. I get it that a lot on here just see the word Tigers and freak out, but technically he's a Parra jnr who represented jnr Kangaroos and Blues (he just happens to be en route via Tigers)
He's made the top hard earned index almost on a weekly basis for the past 3 years now. Literally none of our guys work as hard (again, Jake excluded). If people are calling him a plodder, then what does that say about our entire pack?
Also, there's a little thing called reality. Do we really think Leota or Carrigan are on their way over?

Don’t laugh. According to the SMH, Manly are interested, with Keppie apparently being told he can look around.

Keppie is not exactly the next John O’Neill, but is Twal any sort of improvement?

You could be forgiven for thinking the club’s recruitment and retention people have no idea.

I have certainly forgiven myself.
Gee ,I started something here lol

Brooks and Twal… two players at top of tigers roster (accept that’s its not a high bar)

If we have tradesmen like forwards to do a job and can defend, premierships are won on defence, so I’d swap eagles that can’t tackle. Keppie puts on a shot or two then misses tackles with poor lateral movement. Twal huge upgrade in defence and James has leg speed and a big body, like it

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8