Anthony Seibold - Manly coach. "Official"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No. It's time to tell Eagles management just how unhappy we as a group are. Don't be fooled by the Penn rhetoric. He sacked Des because of a personal issue. If Penn truly wants to win, he wouldn't have Siebold effectively on the books before wielding the axe. A coach who took a team to it's first wooden spoon, and is assistant coach at the knights, who have obviously excelled with his assistance. Penn either is entirely delusional, or he thinks that we as fans will follow blindly.
So you have inside information on the personal issue ?

So you have inside information on the personal issue ?
Only my opinion I'm afraid. But look at the situation. We have a coach with only one year left on contract. Is it logical to sack that coach with the intention of employing a coach with a high failure rate? Also watch Penn during his interview. He appears to be a little more emotional than normal. He even speaks of how 'he' was the one who brought Des back etc.

In Jerry we trust.
Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

I wonder if any reporter is going to ask Manly mgt the process of how they appointed Seibold and how many other candidates did they formally interview.

Generally when a coach is sacked, there is not another one appointed simultaneously to take over.

Last edited:
Changing coaches won't solve the problems the club has but at least Siebold can coach. Mind you whatever the hell went wrong at Brisbane doesn't fill me with confidence....

No. It's time to tell Eagles management just how unhappy we as a group are. Don't be fooled by the Penn rhetoric. He sacked Des because of a personal issue. If Penn truly wants to win, he wouldn't have Siebold effectively on the books before wielding the axe. A coach who took a team to it's first wooden spoon, and is assistant coach at the knights, who have obviously excelled with his assistance. Penn either is entirely delusional, or he thinks that we as fans will follow blindly.
Penn penn penn ….. Des was the coach not penn, I’m sure you saw our pathetic efforts at tail end of the season, Des could not turn it around Defending non existent. Without penn there is no club. Des was a good Bloke but he had lost his coaching edge
Go Sea Eagles 23 🎉

Only my opinion I'm afraid. But look at the situation. We have a coach with only one year left on contract. Is it logical to sack that coach with the intention of employing a coach with a high failure rate? Also watch Penn during his interview. He appears to be a little more emotional than normal. He even speaks of how 'he' was the one who brought Des back etc.
Sorry mate but please do your research before posting, Siebold does not have a high failure rate and nor is he a spoon winning coach

Without penn there is no club.
Go Sea Eagles 23 🎉
On the contrary. There are suitors who have offered to buy the club, such as URM.
There is also sufficient wealth amongst the Silvertails glitterati to make a bid. Woodsie to be coach with assistance from Technical Coach. The rest of us to put the team through their paces, with Bozo as the chief motivator. All we need is a religious advisor.

Penn penn penn ….. Des was the coach not penn, I’m sure you saw our pathetic efforts at tail end of the season, Des could not turn it around Defending non existent. Without penn there is no club. Des was a good Bloke but he had lost his coaching edge
Go Sea Eagles 23 🎉
Lets not forget the pathetic effort against the dragqueens the round prior to the rainbow fiasco, the rot had already started, but it's a much better story to blame the rainbow rd.

On the contrary. There are suitors who have offered to buy the club, such as URM.
There is also sufficient wealth amongst the Silvertails glitterati to make a bid. Woodsie to be coach with assistance from Technical Coach. The rest of us to put the team through their paces, with Bozo as the chief motivator. All we need is a religious advisor.
@God could fill that role!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8