Anti Manly officiating has to end

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasn't stopped since 47 lol. Not going to hold my breathe for the refs to change. Very frustrating for us fans though.

I count 6 decisions that were errors, and each went against us. They enjoyed an extraordinary amount of possession because of it. Even in golden point they missed two Storm players touching the ball in our possession. Six again and we kick the file goal.

I wonder what the stats are like in comparison to 2008. We couldn't win a penalty count or 50/50, that year and seems like the same again this year. The boys handle the crap well which shows good composure.

It is good to have something to hate in your life. The storm fill that outlet for me. And. And Cameron smith in particular. Smith throws the ball forward seven out if ten times from dummy half.

Well done to Manly for playing against a team of 15! The refs were ****...... My mate who is a Doggies fan even agreed!!!

Matabele said:
I count 6 decisions that were errors, and each went against us. They enjoyed an extraordinary amount of possession because of it. Even in golden point they missed two Storm players touching the ball in our possession. Six again and we kick the file goal.

i thought there was a touch as well , but there was no replay to confirm..

that happens we march down an extra 20/30 metres better shot for a field goal...

It will cost a 10k spray by Tooves to get these maggots to become unbiased . Bennett , Hasler , Stuart , Gould and even Bozo have done this previously with great effect . It does work . Can the club afford it though ?

panash said:
Matabele said:

i thought there was a touch as well , but there was no replay to confirm..

that happens we march down an extra 20/30 metres better shot for a field goal...

Yes there was a touch , that it wasn't signalled 6 again should not surprise any one here .

Anyone know how much tackles we had in the opposition 20 in that 2nd half? Can't recall us being down there at all. Maybe 1 or 2 sets it seemed like

dowdz said:
Anyone know how much tackles we had in the opposition 20 in that 2nd half? Can't recall us being down there at all. Maybe 1 or 2 sets it seemed like
i think 2 sets one which lead to the penalty goal 10 -8 from DCE 40/20 kick

panash said:
dowdz said:
i think 2 sets one which lead to the penalty goal 10 -8 from DCE 40/20 kick

What a kick that was!

From another thread I posted earlier

""I hate to say it but the last couple of times we have had the Chech he has not destroyed us as per usual.Dont get me wrong he was clearly biased against us but he was a lot more subtle than usual.

I am predicting a massive game from the Chech tonight and a return to the form that saw the phrase "chechined" become part of the English language for the first time.

He must yearn for that same exhilarating feeling from Auckland on his debut and the Gold Coast half a dozen years ago. Yep,the Chech is about to explode! ""

I hate to say I told you so and the little cretin did not let me down one little bit.

After tonite's performance We should all be very proud to be manly supporters.
Like toovs said, 10-10 was not a true indication of the game.

We were robbed.
It was so frustrating to watch. How ballin played at the ball on that 6th tackle has me bewildered.

F*&king refs should have their B*lls cut off.

DSM5 said:
Kite was offside to get them to 10 all, no question. Just dumb play by him. It should be just realized that it is a fact of league that we get screwed by referees. Bias plays a big part in it. Subconscious bias is just not recognized in any refereeing play book. It should be, but it ain't. And why do we have to have that dumb ex-Canterbury fu**quit in the video box all the time. Do coaches have any way, except in the post match conference, to comment on the refereeing standard? I get sick of hearing how they'll ring up. I want a formalized method where coaches comments can be sent into the NRL and posted online for us to see.

I disagree - just watched it on replay and kite and lawerence are on side. It was actually Horo who was offside but didn't get involed in the play. Speaking of Horo - did you see him run down Cronk when they made the bust off their line from our kick

I'm sick of refs being liars.
That is all Checcin is.

Jamie played at the ball. Lies!
Scum didn't touch the ball. Lies!
Scum markers are straight whereas Manlys aren't. Lies!

It should be a police issue. It's fraud.

Has anyone told Checcin yet that News Corp no longer own the Storm?

BTW does anyone know which team Checcin supported before he became a ref? It'd be interesting to find out. Bet its Parramatta.

best one was the blatant 6-again call they ignored first half of golden point... we were on our own 40 line ... would have set us up for FG.

You know when we have been robbed when you go to the Kennel and they are saying we were robbed..... Need i say more.

Duff said:
That is all Checcin is.

What do you expect?

Phantar said:
Duff said:
That is all Checcin is.

What do you expect?
How about international headlines stating it was the blackest night in Australian refereeing.;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6