Antinatalism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If you had the choice to be born... would you have come into this world?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I am ok. Thank you for asking. I have been doing a lot of research about Antinatalism lately and wanted to hear other people's opinions on the subject.
I am glad you are ok feathered friend

Life is a gift a privilege and an opportunity to make the most of what life has to offer

Each day is an exhilarating roller coaster ride of ups and downs . We hold on and when we persevere we learn to thrive and prosper

To all those feathered friends that reading this thread and are feeling a bit isolated from your world

We want you to know that you are much :h: loved by all the Manly people
Us Manly people are like a team but not just any team
We are like our premiership winning Manly team
We stick together and we Win together
1672347487342.png

Last edited:
We voluntarily commit suicide as a species and the planet becomes a Garden of Eden to be repopulated once again......I don't think so Lizard People.

Lets get rid of all our Sorrow with a happy Song

All together now !!!

When you're smilin'
When you're smilin'
The whole world smiles with you,
Yes, when you're laughin'
Oh, when you're laughin'
The sun comes shinin' through
And
Always look on the bright side of life
Always look on the light side of life

Nothing is quite as Contagious as the big Cliffy Smile
1672353383941.png

If I had the choice, no.

I would have chosen a far better world to be born into.

A world without people who think it’s acceptable to order or carry out the bombing of civilians.

A world without people who order or carry out the torture of ‘suspects’.

A world without indefinite detention of innocent people fleeing persecution and war.

Definitely a world without insecure arseholes who abuse people to amuse their tiny brains.

And a world without people who pontificate in pretentious longwinded apologias for misogynists, white supremacists and would-be dictators.

Meanwhile I’m certainly grateful and happy to be alive! But if I’d had a choice about joining this world or some other world… 😊
*(gotcha on a technicality, @Red Baron lol)

Last edited:
*(could have set up the poll to be 'would you have chosen to be born at all') @:D
in which case my answer would be a resounding yes.
As they say in the classics, wouldn't be dead for quids :)

If I had the choice, no.

I would have chosen a far better world to be born into.

A world without people who think it’s acceptable to order or carry out the bombing of civilians.

A world without people who order or carry out the torture of ‘suspects’.

A world without indefinite detention of innocent people fleeing persecution and war.

Definitely a world without insecure arseholes who abuse people to amuse their tiny brains.

And a world without people who pontificate in pretentious longwinded apologias for misogynists, white supremacists and would-be dictators.

Meanwhile I’m certainly grateful and happy to be alive! But if I’d had a choice about joining this world or some other world… 😊
*(gotcha on a technicality, @Red Baron lol)
Yes we live in a very cruel and evil world. Unfortunately, humanity (as of now) does not have any other options of where in the universe we can have babies. But I think wherever humans go, evil follows… so it really doesn’t matter @:( I often wish I was never born and hope I never have children. I don’t want them to see the evil that is done under the sun and never want them to be in danger from other evil humans (like I have been).

Very sorry to hear of your experience RB. Personally I retain a belief (not evidence-based) that most people are fundamentally well meaning, although largely centred on their own interests.
I'm glad you were born because otherwise we wouldn't have this rather raw thread here.
Meanwhile I for one would be interested in your views on what can be done to limit the 'evil'. Although you may think nothing really can.

Lol.
I recall @Dan and a couple of others here speaking highly of this author a few years ago but I've never read his stuff. Probably should!
[edit - I mean Pratchett]
For many years I gave my other half a new pratchett book as a pressie each Xmas, as he loved his work. Became a bit of a tradition.

Passed away a few years ago now.

Pratchett, that is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4