Any improvers under Hasler?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give Des a chance, for this year.

I admit that last nights game was appauling but it was only Rnd 1 and next week is only Rnd 2 against the cowboys :~? .

Those of you calling for his head, I would like to see your opinion of him later in the season when manly are in the top half of the table, or better yet if Manly win the preimership this year.

We need to be patient to give Des and the players the best chance at victory and see what they can do.

Parts, how many chances does he want?

Look at how he has handled similar situations (Mullane issue, Stephenson at Centre, Harris in team etc etc.)
Even coaches like Elliot and McRae tend to make the correct decisions, i dont think we will win a premiership with Des on board quiet frankly.

Some of the recruitment blunders should also be assessed when giving Des a "chance".
Mattai on a fat contract, where guys who have actual potential and played junior reps (Meaney) are on jack all.
Dunley is probably on 100k+ while Ballin is on 40 k.
King is on 200k+ whereas Cuthbo will be on around 50 k.

Should i proceed?

Luke Williamson and Dunley are signed up for another 2 years, and i think Witt has a while to go on his contract.

One word "OVER-ACHIEVED"...........Please.

I guess we should be happy it wasn't another record loss!

I am going to wait well into the season before I make any pronouncements.

I do ask why Des:

Persists with a defensive line that doesn't move up and gives up heaps of territory?
Why our backline is so flat that we are easy to cut off when we have the numbers?
Why we have recruited no decent five-eighth in many years. (Walker was our best and he was bought as a fullback.)

Simple...Fulton is the puppet master...and they are all looking after each other's "careers" irrespective of poor inadequate performance. They have their inner sanctum...that we pour $ into, and that's all they care....

If they were serious about winnig a premiership, they's get a professional, cutting edge, MOTIVATIONAL coach like Smith, Bennett etc on board. Hasler is demotivation (invisible coach - what a shocking statement !!!).

I just thiunk Hasler is in awe of his players like Kennedy...and doesn't actually try and make them better players.

Would these players be in a Brian Smith, Nathan Brown, Wayne Bennett, Ricky Stuart team?

Jason King
Steve Matai
Travis Burns
Luke Williamson

That should answer your questions...

I am going to wait well into the season before I make any pronouncements.

I do ask why Des:

Persists with a defensive line that doesn't move up and gives up heaps of territory?
Why our backline is so flat that we are easy to cut off when we have the numbers?
Why we have recruited no decent five-eighth in many years. (Walker was our best and he was bought as a fullback.)

Ding! :clap:

Simple...Fulton is the puppet master...and they are all looking after each other's \"careers\" irrespective of poor inadequate performance. They have their inner sanctum...that we pour $ into, and that's all they care....

If they were serious about winnig a premiership, they's get a professional, cutting edge, MOTIVATIONAL coach like Smith, Bennett etc on board. Hasler is demotivation (invisible coach - what a shocking statement !!!).

I just thiunk Hasler is in awe of his players like Kennedy...and doesn't actually try and make them better players.

Would these players be in a Brian Smith, Nathan Brown, Wayne Bennett, Ricky Stuart team?

Jason King
Steve Matai
Travis Burns
Luke Williamson

That should answer your questions...

I doubt it If Bozo was Pulling the Strings our Attack would be Much Better you would think
Remember the Days when we Had the Reputation of Being able to score from anywhere on the field ?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6