Any questions for Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What did he have for tea and what was he drinking? Did he have a sea eagles polo on, and did his mrs look pissed off? Did u tail him to find out where he was staying? Did he catch an Uber, cab, or walk? When does he check out? I need all these questions answered

Last edited:
Maybe Trent is at the Gold Coast looking for a job. Isn’t the coach there a former coach/assistant coach with the Panthers? Maybe Trent is seeking an assistant job there and that’s why it has been announced that he has knocked back coaching Manly until the end of next year.

What did he have for tea and what was he drinking? Did he have a sea eagles polo on, and did his mrs look pissed off? Did u tail him to find out where he was staying? Did he catch an Uber, cab, or walk? When does he check out? I need all these questions answered
Swell resort burleigh would be my guess.

How about .... thanks for telling Penn to stick the place up his arse ...... because of your courage and sacrifice, Gorman is promising that changes are being made .........

and PSS .... get every cent you are legally entitled to from the penny pinching bastard ....

Obviously a bit late, but how about "Trent, you were a player during the superleague era, had a long career, fairly successful. So you are obviously not short of a quid. So why are you holding this club to ransom for some pathetic 7 months payout, when you can see what an untenable position it puts our club in - we are unable to appoint your replacement because of that ridiculous July timing, which is creating a media circus and player discontent. Manly took a punt on you, giving up you a first grade coaching job far earlier than most rookie coaches could expect. This is how you repay us? You always make a big deal about supporting the players - do you think this standoff is what they want? Or was that all just bull****, and what we are seeing now is what many of us had come to realise, it's all about you. So, why don't you take whatever dignity you have left, whatever sympathy you have for the players, whatever lingering appreciation you have for the club that gave you a start to NRL coaching, and just leave?
Perfect!

And I’d add .. so that we can get a real, grown-up coach who takes responsibility and doesn’t blame others.

How about .... thanks for telling Penn to stick the place up his arse ...... because of your courage and sacrifice, Gorman is promising that changes are being made .........

and PSS .... get every cent you are legally entitled to from the penny pinching bastard ....

Courage and sacrifice, and the taste of Gould's ball sweat.
Yer nice one baz.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10