Anybody playing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aren't player umpires great mate !!

1 of the best this season was a guy being hit just above the boot, being not given due to height. We play 1 club in particular who cheat every week and are proud of it

We cleaned them up last weekend by 6 wickets, I took 4/46 from 17 for match figures of 10/66 from 30 overs, can't complain about that. Finished up with 316 runs @ 18 and 30 wickets @ 14

Prize giving last night, took home best bowling figures in an innings, something for the 10fer and 2nds Player of the Year so pretty happy with the season in the end

I had a season to forget,we were the only other team in real contention as far as teams go,1st time around the draw we were undefeated after a shaky 1st game....322 beat 321 batting 1st,they persisted with bowlers who dont pitch up or aim on the stumps and prefer short,outside off bowling at a good pace,i come on and clean up the other opener making it 2/171,the game finally ended in a fair lbw call,by the way we only played on synthetic in 4th grade HDCA

I finished the season at a whopping batting average of 4.25 and a bowling average of 17.18 (Oh how i wish i could switch those)

Our season ended when i was dropped from day 1 of the finals,after a long season we got hit for somewhere over 200,we hadnt past 200 since before christmas....the toss ultimately decided the game,with the 1st change paceman on the bench (not to mention decent fielder) we had a batting nuffy in my spot (Average 12,high score 21),he didnt bowl and let some real sitters find the turf under his feet...the bowling from my team was substandard and i was subjected to watching in horror from the other side of the boundary.....our batting was shaky at best,9/170 i still had about 80 runs to score when i came out,i gave it everything and hit a season high score of 13...i was bounced and got about half way through a hook shot.....that faithful ball hit the sticker of my bat and went straight up and down to short square leg,it was absolutely the longest season of my entire life,having bought a new bat after last season (avg 14,hs 44,total 150) i had batting figures of 44 runs for season

Winter T20 has started and borrowing a Grey Nich Fusion of a long time mate i blasted 20 of 8 balls and my bowling has went 1/15 off my 6 overs (in HDCA we can only bowl 3 overs max during winter comp with a few double headers)due to unforseen events that life has brang along ive missed the last 3 games

we are 4 on the trot in indoor coming up to the finals way ahead in our division. Will probably get put up next comp

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Have just purchased this beast to play around with, will be interesting to see how it goes. I suspect the coach will not be amused haha. The SS in the middle is a standard sized bat

[img=400x321]http://i119.piczo.com/view/1/b/j/3/4/3/g/0/3/h/i/1/img/i241853127_72055_7.jpg[/img]
..  get the middle  of the bat  on that 1 even if its a solid block & it would race away for a double run easily  ..if the out field was fast it could possibly even go to the boundary lol..

Im going to be investing in a true Kahuna before next season,$700

At the moment im using an indian knock off of the kahuna but the middle is to high for my vaunted drive to really be effective as i tend to drive well off a just short of yorka length,its a top bat my uncle scored 300+ easily with it at the age of 50 but it just doesnt suit my style,my shots are generally either cut one bounce for 4 (and alot of the top edge over slips,family trait) or the on drive straight down cow corner

if you get 1 of them your straight drives will go for four without effort lol . 

my teams is west indies thats the team i followed since i was 8..  its aust for every other side but when they playing im with windies ..but fuk deadset we starting to be out rank by bangladesh ???????????????

Been playing a bit of very,very social Indoor Cricket, we are domiinating every week so tbh it is becoming a bit boring

They are starting 20/20 Indoor Cricket up soon here, you can nominate an over to be worth double runs, and there is a zone on the back worth 10 that will double to 20 for that over

man u shouldve seen this T20 6,it barely sailed over the boundary but it was sooooo high,a mistimed slap shot with my mates Fusion.....bloody good bat

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6