Anyone Else Had Enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Some people really need some perspective !!

mate i reckown he has perspective,if they go foran and williams and the money offered from Manly is similar,Where is the loyalty in that they are every bit as ordinary as Haslers dog act.Hasler and anyone defending him is kidding themselves in excess of 20 yrs with manly meant absolutely nothing to him,I have nothing against someone looking after themselves financially good luck to them,but his shadey backdoor dealings with the dogs just shows what we are now dealing with.he has the resources money to go after any players in the world but he was already working behind the scenes on crippling Manly.Im not being harsh he has other player options,ask yourself would you leave for more money?for my family yes.Would you go in search of another challenge?Im sure plenty would.After more than 25yrs and all the sucess hes had, at the club that helped make you who you are. Would you then proceed to try and dismantle it by ripping the guts out of the future of your club?I dont believe many would,surely he had other options to strengthen his dirty dogs without tarnishing his wonderful achievements for manly.I do view this as the ultimate betrayal to manly and as a 35yr supporter of this great club and someone who had hasler up there with the greats of manly i have wiped him as quickly as he wiped manly,even if foran and williams some how stay ,personally i believe there is no chance. Haslers intentions were clear to all.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I never get enough....it really peeves me that I live in Brisbane now, and can only attend about two home games a year, but I make sure I go to all the QLD games so that makes maybe 5 times a year.

Oh and New Zealand, and World Club Challenge, and Melbourne.

Is that enough........never!!

I agree with Earnie it's a bloody soap opera!!

Its only a soap opera on this website. Other than the Manly fans on this site noone gives a rats arse if Foran plays at the scum or here.

Personally i wish we could all take a time out and relax about it.

REally I can name so many good players that left their clubs for $$ that I don't give a rats if any of ours do. Ill still support the team.

Negativity only makes this place a bad place for manly fans to come.

Vent all you like, but a bigger person accepts that which they cannot control and moves on to the positives.

I reckon it's us that feed all the hype. The players are to busy training and play the game to worry about who's going where and all the what if scenarios.

If Foran does leave all we'll talk about who will replace him. He'll be forgotten Right!

Fro said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Some people really need some perspective !!

And A life to go with that perspective.

in answer to the original question, yes we have had enough, and have also had enough with the bleating and whining that seems rife in here.

Hear hear.

you asked the question in the first place champ, if you dont like the answers then take your own advice

Yes I've had enough, but there's nothing we can do about it, so let's focus on more important issues, i.e. our ONFIELD performances

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2