Anyone Else Wearing Their Jerseys to Work This Week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the ute

6183265503_5bb3e14b00.jpg

Wearing a Manly Jersey everyday, but otherwise still the same on the Manly fan gear as usal grand final or not. Look for the Asian guy wearing a Manly Jersey in Burwood most of the time.

Made a MWSE collage on a large peice of cardboard with many newspaper cutouts of Sea Eagles wins/photos over the past fortnight, will display it @ work mightily the rest of this week.

Yes, but I work from home........and i have a recently completed pool and beach right there. So dont blame me if i dont have it on 24/7, OK.

Have been wearing jerseys non stop for the last few weeks. Change them every couple of days.......to & from work, when i'm walking of an arvo, down the street, anywhere

Suited up until thursday. Might pull a jersey out on friday. They can send me home if it's unprofessional.

Duff said:
Suited up until thursday. Might pull a jersey out on friday. They can send me home if it's unprofessional.

Duff in a suit!? I'd shout you a beer to see that! Then it is your turn you capitalist muso. ;)

Youknow there is a Sea Eagles tie you can get? Mine's getting a good run this week. My scarf is draped across my office bookcase. But when I got back to the office today someone had plastered Giant photocopied Warriors emblems all over my office, even over the computer screen. There were also Manly emblems all around other parts of the office, everyone is getting right into it. One of the 'Manly for a week' fans whispered as she left she's getting maroon & white streamers & balloons tomorrow. It's pretty funny.

ssar said:
Made a MWSE collage on a large peice of cardboard with many newspaper cutouts of Sea Eagles wins/photos over the past fortnight, will display it @ work mightily the rest of this week.

It turned out good - will try and post a pic later.
Have my flag flying high & proud right near it mounted on a wall near a high-volume staff area.
Wearing my MWSE Cap to and from work, scarf over my chair, a Brett Stewart try-scoring picture pinned at my workstation..

Lovin' it.
Go Manly!

Brand new "medium" size Manly Warringah flag ("Sea Eagles Since 1947" etc) opened this morning, within minutes mounted high & proud above my large collage and other smaller Sea Eagles flag outside our office at work - looks fantastic.

2011 Grand Final weekend - Imminent! Love it.
Go Manly!

Ok whos still wearing them today.

Back to work Tuesday and I will be slinging **** all day to those bandwagon warrior fans while in my colours.

Manly flags on the car all the way back from Sydney to Noosaville yesterday and driving around here today got lots of finger pointing and staring from the Queenslanders. Have a friend who I went to the GF with staying in an apartment upstairs, she has her Manly flag flying over the balcony (not normally allowed but who cares this week) and we are both wearing our Manly gear. I love it and it makes up for all the crap we have put up with this year particularly the media (yes Ben Dorrie, Paul Kent etc) because now we are PREMIERS 2011!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2