API and Curtis news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s not Curtis’s fault that he has got injured every year but they’d have to be asking the question ( as in the club) if in his 3rd year he only gets a few games in.

I remember Matt Ballin played for about 10 years and only missed a few games right at the very end!!
What people also fail to remember is that before wolfman joined Manly he couldn't string more than half a dozen games together without serious injury, and was close to retirement.
He did alright at Manly under Donny and des.
Hopefully we see the best of Curtis in the next 3 seasons .

Sironen should be good for another 6-8 games again this year
Funny how :wondering:
giphy.gif

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/11/07/training-gallery-071118/

Plenty of pics up from training today - pop over to the club website and have a look.

Jorge is a tank, Perrett looks soft. Suli looks soft too but also looks like he's enjoying being there & I expect him to be lean & mean for the start of the 2019 season.

A lot of the young blokes look in impeccable condition, minimal bodyfat - pretty good considering it's only the start of the preseason.

It’s not Curtis’s fault that he has got injured every year but they’d have to be asking the question ( as in the club) if in his 3rd year he only gets a few games in.

I remember Matt Ballin played for about 10 years and only missed a few games right at the very end!!
Ballin is a true champion, 230 games or so with out one sick day! He has my full respect!
Has any other player even came close?

That is a very sad record for Sirro . How can any player build any type of form by that . A credit to his resilience is that he has not thrown in the towel. As you say if this record keeps up I doubt any club would risk him in their cap .
Because he loves the money

Suli impressed many? The only people I could see being impressed were opposition coaches as they made a plan to take advantage of Parker and himself (and it happened consistently).

Jesus Christ. We've literally let Kelly walk for Suli, haven't we. Tell me it isn't true.

And people laughed at me for suggesting Cuthbertson on the wing. I may have said that in jest at the time, but we have actually gone there.

Nobody wants Moses, at any price. He is the barge arse of NRL centres.
But.... we need a few bucks, Kelly wants more $'s, and the Tits need a new centre.

Not too hard to understand really.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8