Api....effort on walker penalty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but watching the replay (for the 22nd time) when it was kicked Api followed through and actually got the ball and if the ball hadn't gone through he would have scored.

Now I'm a bit critical of Api at times, but not his commitment. Watching that I thought that was brilliant. And why don't we do more that? Especially with the Raiders all 8m away.

Great stuff Api.

I was watching at a club with no volume and thought walker missed the goal and API was denied to score the try. So yes great commitment.

I too could be considered an ap I critic but big ups to the man for following thru.

I initially thought it was a miss and he was going to score so great effort.

It is a worthwhile point - whether he would have scored is moot as the faiders had stopped by then but more the follow through.

Should have see more of our players there imo given the distance there was some chance it wouldn't have gone dead.

The rest will tell me they knew it would go through but you never know.

its a bit like my favourite Brent Kite memory, not his try flogging the cheaters 40 nil but that tackle in goal in the semis against the warriors when the game was already in the bag. He really had no right but jeez it screamed volumes for the man.

I think that is why API is held in such high regard by the players

Still young and a lot to learn but still has a bright future that is built on desire and commitment

The game is littered with also rans with more talent but lacking in the commitment and desire attributes

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but watching the replay (for the 22nd time) when it was kicked Api followed through and actually got the ball and if the ball hadn't gone through he would have scored.
Great stuff Api.

I MENTIONED IT!!!!

But as no one really pays attn to my posts (rightly so)...I'm glad you did as well. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8