Apologies and explanation about the recent banning of a user, important!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It takes just one crapping in a place to smell it out. I would like to thank those that are spending time keeping this site going. It is to the enjoyment of hundreds.

You are doing a great job @Dan. I usually get a bit of a laugh from someone's contribution here, we all appreciate your efforts and I feel 99.9% of us try and add to the conversation in a positive / entertaining way, whilst understanding where to draw the line. cheers & push it up Manly!!

In all the forums i have been a member of over the years, I have to say this is the most mature site I have been apart of.

I have always been comfortable expressing my footy opinions without fear of criticism. Everyone who has disagreed with my opinions has always been diplomatic (or the occasional joke at a post fail :))

I applaud Dan and the many of you who make this site a great place to chat all things footy.

Pablo said:
Usually by now one of this sites various ironstines have come up with a witty play on words to let us plebs know who's being talked about.

*waits patiently

Stream/creek Eagle

ah right I think i get who it was
begins in R and ends in E

thankfully it wasn't me

I love Manly, this site and I can't bear the Souths love fest

Sheesh , I thought it might have been me, until
I realised when I was reading this that I could still read it!!

Although must have been close !

robbiea said:
So Dan ,
Couldn't the alleged offender just start a new membership under a different username ?
(Once he recovers )

In practical terms yes they can simply create a new identity but I have flagged his IP ranges so likely will come up on reports. The reality is though that people like that will always end up falling back to type and won't be able to just hide in the shadows.

If he does then we take drastic action of going straight to the ISP and reporting the abuse

I honestly didn't think he was bad enough to warrant a ban.

Yeah I had some views that he didn't agree with and I think he viewed me as some cold hearted person for having those views but my intention was to show a different way to view the subject but I came across as cold hearted.

Anyway I received no threats whatsoever and didn't personally have any issues with him other than agreeing to disagree.

Funnily enough I had a few PM conversations with him and he seemed fine...?

Whatever went on, my time on silvertails had taught me to trust the judgement of Dan and the mod team....

All the best Mick, if you can read this: hope you're feeling better soon :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2