Apparently we are all idiots!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to disagree with some of the points raised here on this one. I dont believe the players 'deserve' cristicism at all from forum posters, - expect it, yes, but not deserve! They do, however, 'deserve' it from their coach's! Also I dont think that the 'criticism' posted about individuals on any forum, helps the players to improve. Its not as if they think 'Oh ****, played crap, better log on somewhere and find out how to improve my game'. As people who love the game, we are the ones who get the most benefit out of coming on here and expressing our views, whether it be negative or positive. It's a good place to let all that frustration escape and you can have a bit of fun doing it!

I'm not sure if this is a shot at my post but I did say that the players should cop criticism when it is deserved, not 'all players deserve criticism' -there is a difference. I still stand by this 100%
Also -I wasn't saying that I expect players read the message boards and respond accordingly. What I did say was that it was interesting to see the different ways players responded to criticism (be it from the press/ club/ their mother) and the direction their form went in after this- it was a general comment on how the players respond to criticism. At the same time I don't think it is beyond a player to read something negative about them on a message board, take it on board and do something about it.
As people who love the game, we are the ones who get the most benefit out of coming on here and expressing our views, whether it be negative or positive. It's a good place to let all that frustration escape and you can have a bit of fun doing it!
agree 100%

Good answer PJ, thats what these forums are all about! I definately wasn't 'having a shot' at you, just commenting, thats all. How good would it be if the players 'did' come on here every Monday to get their practice drills and advice for the week. Can you imagine it? Some would be running around in circles wondering what the hell they are supposed to do! lol ... oh maybe some have been having a peek! :)

How good would it be if the players 'did' come on here every Monday to get their practice drills and advice for the week. Can you imagine it? Some would be running around in circles wondering what the hell they are supposed to do! lol ... oh maybe some have been having a peek! :)

Are you referring to Monas KG ;) if you are it is very obique well done :clap:

It's cool Kiwigirl- I just wanted to verify myself incase I was taken the wrong way before.

I reckon there is 4 words that best describe all this supposed animosity between forums such as (previously OEE), MSE & ST.

"Storm In A Teacup"

Id bet my left Jatz Cracker that if we all met in a local bar for a beer after a Manly win then there would be more good will and beer shouting than BS and conflict.

It would be one daft ****nuckle that would attempt to convince me otherwise. 8)

Quite true, but you would be surprised how seriously some take all this crap on the other side of the fence :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6