Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mossop was never far from the headlines. In 1976 he made a citizen's arrest of a nudist he said was strolling through his garden at the family's Balgowlah home. The man was on his way back from visiting nearby Reef Beach. Mossop pounced as the man was putting on his trousers in a car. God only knows why this bloke would have walked up the road from the Reef beach track and detoured through the Mossop garden to get back to his car....More like Rex was waiting for the poor bastard at the end of Beatty street, Rex lived at number 11 a good 80 metres from the Beatty St track.

Once when a spectator made a smart remark during a game, Mossop grabbed him by the hair, continued commentating and gave him a few backhanders with his free hand. Ah the good old days.
View attachment 20821
My brother was walking up the steps in the stands at Brookie and Rex was walking down. He dropped his pipe so my brother picked it up and handed it to him. "There you go mate" said my brother. "Ahh ****" said Rex by way of thanks.

Ashton Sims on ABC radio for tonight's Storm game. I don't reckon he could "spell" ABC.

I enjoyed Crawley tonight

Kent up on his high horse ranting, and Crawley comes back with “just coz you’re talking loud doesn’t mean I have to agree with your opinion”

Used to really enjoy the Matty Johns Podcast, but Cooper Cronk has drained all the life out of it, **** he is a dull human

I enjoy the Matty Johns podcast with Cooper Cronk. Decent analysis. Not your usual rugby league chat. I like hearing their thought processes, how they set plays up. The centre chat last week was pretty interesting.

The MJ podcast with his family was awful, well I assume it continued to be awful after the first 5 minutes.

Kent up on his high horse ranting, and Crawley comes back with “just coz you’re talking loud doesn’t mean I have to agree with your opinion”

Used to really enjoy the Matty Johns Podcast, but Cooper Cronk has drained all the life out of it, **** he is a dull human

Still waiting on a few more streaming services over in NZ mate, that you need to watch Kent and Crawley dribbling away?

I enjoy the Matty Johns podcast with Cooper Cronk. Decent analysis. Not your usual rugby league chat. I like hearing their thought processes, how they set plays up. The centre chat last week was pretty interesting.

The MJ podcast with his family was awful, well I assume it continued to be awful after the first 5 minutes.
Never heard the family ones, good entertainment with Fletch and when he had various other guests on being interviewed at times

Might be Cronks voice but he just puts me to sleep

Haha, for some reason I can’t wean myself off watching any league content that is on offer

I’m like that with podcasts, after a Manly win I listen to everything. NRL Physio has done a pretty detailed interview with Turbo, released today. The Magic Sponge Podcast is the name of it. Starts about 50 mins in, I skipped the first 50 mins of the podcast.

Here's mine...Andy Raymond, comments on the bleeding obvious like King Wally. And has a voice like he's introducing a boxing match...nauseating !!

Oh jeez I can't even. Cronk rates -100 on the boring meter and Johns just dribbles sh*t.

Thing is though @Kiwi Eagle, what Kent was saying was right.
He had the criteria for a reckless tackle and raised it but Crawley had no answer apart from "I didn't think it was that bad..."
Will be interesting if Kent does find three old examples that were send offs and show them tonight as he suggested - he was right, you've never been allowed to tackle someone around the head.

It's always a battle of the ego's on that show amongst the journos and to me Crawley and Riccio don't realise that they are on league show and try to come across as if they are the only ones that noticed this or that in a game.

I'd like to see them discuss the nuances between say Haumole's and Tupou's tackles, or in fact all four Grade 2 Careless High tackle charges from the weekend.
Milne from Souffs was late and high (but harmless really and spotted by the bunker), Pene from the Warriors puts a shoulder flush on Reimis Smith's chin forcing him out of the game yet is just on report , no sin bin.

Two get sent to the bin ( that were spotted by the bunker ), two don't ( one seen by the onfield ref)
How can they all have the same grading?

These are the questions we as fans want to see raised by the media, we know we won't get answers but at least raise the issue.

James Graham made a good point later on too, if Ravalawa stays down, Tupou is off and that's a problem.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10