Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yeah saw that, but the explanation Kent had on the screen could be bent both ways to either side if you wanted to argue that way, wasn’t a rock solid it falls into this category sort of thing

While chatting 360, can see the agendas on it consistently, no more so than the slipper put into the Dogs and Tigers relentlessly on results, but no mention of the side at all that is running 15th, because Kent’s best mate coaches them

for the first time in ages i switched to ch9 after the non stop crap coming out of the so called commentators mouths.
i actually enjoyed the fact that they didn't feel the need to talk non stop. you could hear more of the on field action.
that being said what they did say was mostly crap.

Watched some highlights of the weekends tries a couple of Knights back

Storm v Knights, I heard Ennis say “bwillyint” 6 times in 2 mins

Agree. Hadley is a bit of a hypocrite calling it out though as he has considerable form as a bully himself.
Thought the same. And he probably only did it to suit his agenda against southern cross radio. But still, listening to Anthony Maroon continually asking them to stop, then have to leave because of those clowns I’m happy for anyone to bring it to the publics attention.

for the first time in ages i switched to ch9 after the non stop crap coming out of the so called commentators mouths.
i actually enjoyed the fact that they didn't feel the need to talk non stop. you could hear more of the on field action.
Is Ray Warren still on nein?

Yeah, a lot of joking around and laughing at, who knows. Just another $s top up for the old boys club. I'd be smiling also, getting flown around staying at the best Hotels, dinning out at 5star restaurants, all you have to say is something about tonight's footy match...how hard can that be...

He's been conspicuous by his absence this year. Apparently in the final year of his contract but no announcement's been made. My guess is he's saving himself for Origin games and maybe GF. At nearly 79, I'd say his time has well and truly come.

Was just meant to be the first 6 weeks he missed, but he can’t make up his mind on if he wants to retire or not and is really battling with it

I hope he goes on, still the best by a mile IMO, I’d rather listen to him fart into the microphone for 80mins than nearly all of the others speak

Yeah saw that, but the explanation Kent had on the screen could be bent both ways to either side if you wanted to argue that way, wasn’t a rock solid it falls into this category sort of thing

While chatting 360, can see the agendas on it consistently, no more so than the slipper put into the Dogs and Tigers relentlessly on results, but no mention of the side at all that is running 15th, because Kent’s best mate coaches them
excuse my ignorance but who's Kenty's best mate? Sticky??

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11