Are we actually going to miss Foran?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are manly going to miss Kieran Foran

• Yes

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters
Kieran Foreign (blame Daryl Halligan for that :p ) is now just a Kiwi playing for the Speels, though like Choc, I won't forget the good things he did here at Manly. I would however rather forget most of his last 18 months with us.

Of course we are going to miss him...

If you put the betrayal aside, he is still a fantastic footballer...great running game, tackles like a demon, passes later into the line than any half in the game outside of JT.

I am really going to miss watching him week in, week out. He provided me with a lot of entertainment and good memories. I am disappointed with how it all finished up, but I am not going to let disappointment cloud my judgement from purely a "footballing" perspective.

We'll miss the Foran that played about 4 games the last 18 months. The other one I'm glad to see go.
We'll see what he's really made of next year when, for the first time in his career, the success and hopes of a club rests solely on his shoulders.
He's had it easy so far playing with super stars. Parra fans will eat him alive if it turns out he's not their saviour. Can't command those sort of dollars unless you're going to be a dominant force week in week out.

We'll miss the Foran that played about 4 games the last 18 months. The other one I'm glad to see go.
We'll see what he's really made of next year when, for the first time in his career, the success and hopes of a club rests solely on his shoulders.
He's had it easy so far playing with super stars. Parra fans will eat him alive if it turns out he's not their saviour. Can't command those sort of dollars unless you're going to be a dominant force week in week out.

But how many players have made the big switch to the Squeals to pretty much see it as the death knell of their career.

$Forme could well be the same, and if his form of the last 18 months is anything to be judged on, boy oh boy have they paid overs!!

To be honest I hope he does well, he's been a great player but I fear the injury toll from his dynamic defence may now see him a shadow of his former self.

Will be interesting to see, if he wins the Dally M next year , and the Squeals play in another GF, then his price tag will have been worth it.

I think if foran didn't have the parramatta disruption on his mind we would have seen the best of him.
What sort of BS did the Dalai whisper in his ear to make him think he could take his game to a new level ? WTF would Dalai know about the role of a half that Joey wouldn't, either Foreign is a complete idiot or the Dalai is a damn good hypnotist !!!

The scum has now witthdrawn from the tour of New Zealand

Parramatta-bound Kieran Foran is the latest superstar to withdraw from New Zealand's upcoming tour of England. "He has a ligament in an elbow that has been giving him trouble since the start of the year," Foran's agent, Paul Sutton, told Set of Six. "He went to Parramatta for a look at it and they thought it was best that it was seen to." An official announcement is anticipated this week. The withdrawal of Foran surely means St George Illawarra's Beni Marshall will get a call-up but the fact Foran has been struggling with it for the whole season - and played on - raises serious questions about the primacy of international football. Other star withdrawals inclide Manu Vatuvei, Shaun Johnson, Jared Warea-Hargreaves and Thomas Leuluai.http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/brisbane-broncos/nrl-g...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7