Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
Understand @Mark from Brisbane . I feel a little different, whilst still not happy about the way the joint is being run.
$85 for me and my thinking is more its helping the team, not the scumbag leaches that own/run the place at present.
I too will be renewing my football club membership, that is a given.

Now I have finally found a new place to live....

I have renewed!

It was never in doubt.

As is my renewal to the mwrlfc!

renew and party on!

edit: visitors welcome!!!!!

Last edited:
It doesn't affect me but how they can sell memberships to people for reserved seating when there's no guarantee there will even be a game at Brookvale in 2016 is beyond me!!
Wasn't aware of this but makes my decision to drop our 3 Gold Wings memberships back to supporter wings seem an even better one now. Wanted it to look like a bit of a protest but in reality with 2 of us living in Newcastle and 1 now in Muswellbrook we couldn't get to many games this year plus only went to the cocktail party each year to have a really good chat to Tooves (they well a truly stuffed that). So I guess besides the $1500 difference in cost it was a little satisfying to make this small protest.

As I said previously , I renewed my season ticket plus a donation, if it wasn't for the Penn's ( and Delmege) there would be no Manly. This talk of donating to the Penns' businesses is bull$hit, we've rarely ever made a profit, so owning a football team is like burning money. I couldn't possibly follow another team if there's no Manly

On average, do Manly's memberships go up or down very year? Or does it vary on how well we do in the season?

My usual "Country Wings" membership cost has increased markedly this year - that, along with the Barrett factor, as well as finding it more difficult to get to any games these days, means I'm not renewing this year.
- I'm changing to the "Supporter Wings" which seems in the ballpark of cost to what I expected to pay for renewal.

They've changed the bloody MWSE member portal/account webpage AGAIN which is a pain in the ass, and the automatically rolled-over 2016 Membership Renewal with corresponding Invoice Due doesn't appear to be cancel-able from the user end.
Which is just stupid.

I'll email membership asking them to remove the renewal from my account, and thereafter I'll join on the the "Supporter Wings" membership.

Renewing my MWRLFC & Leagues Club memberships is an easy choice, as they are far cheaper.

Love the Maroon & White regardless!

For every member that does not renew there are another two new ones that do
True Birds of a feather will always sick together
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
4000 and and still soaring .
1445841950511.jpg

They've changed the bloody MWSE member portal/account webpage AGAIN which is a pain in the ass, and the automatically rolled-over 2016 Membership Renewal with corresponding Invoice Due doesn't appear to be cancel-able from the user end.

I noticed that as well.

I mean there didn't seem to be a way just to 'renew for a year'....in the end I click on the easy pay system and it then asked me if I want to make my first payment of $9, or the one off payment of $96 (or whatever is was) so I clicked the full amount.

though I must admit I was errr....kinda pretty ummm tispy at that point so I actually may have signed myself up for about 200 of the latest 4000 memberships!

Lots of hats coming my way I guess!

Also, I emailed the membership team and Matthew got back to me within minutes. So a big thank you and well done to those guys!

Now....anyone got like 500 asprins?

For every member that does not renew there are another two new ones that do
True Birds of a feather will always sick together
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
4000 and and still soaring .View attachment 2463
I hate to rain on your parade Bozo but the first 10,000 members signed up is the easier milestone. I will be very surprised if we hit 15,000 members for 2016, if we do well spam emails & texts must work! :wondering:

I hate to rain on your parade Bozo but the first 10,000 members signed up is the easier milestone. I will be very surprised if we hit 15,000 members for 2016, if we do well spam emails & texts must work! :wondering:
Rain hail or shine Mals . Our future is looking bright . History is on our side as the great Sea eagles club always Soar above any sht that comes our way

A live fan forum with Penn and Kelly would be interesting. Fans to apply from across the country and not be known to the Penns. An audience of about 100 die-hards to ask the hard questions, Tooves, Matty. B, Hoppa -wtf? How money from fans actually assists the Sea Eagles playing team and keep them playing at Brookvale oval? How do they plan on improving communication with fans, real communication instead of a bombardment of generic emails. Ask members/fans what they want from the club?
Run it civilised like a Q&A. Make it transparent. Other clubs have had similar forums I believe.
Maybe meeting the owners and actually having questions answered could improve membership numbers.

No point in that @niccipops

Was you at Albury. All we got was lies,lies and more lies.

Joe Kelly should have been sacked if it's a performance based industry because his performance that day was disgusting.
Everybody has a bad day bob . Even Bradman got our for a duck .
This is not the end of the world It is the beginning of a new era

Everybody has a bad day bob . Even Bradman got our for a duck .
It's a pity that logic wasn't applied to Tooves. Unless of course they were lying when they said his sacking was performance based.

Last edited:
It's a pity that logic wasn't applied to Tooves. Unless of course they were lying when they said his sacking was performance based.
Unfortunately the great Toovey backed the wrong horse in our fair weather friend Quantum who sold their share and their soul took their money and abandoned Toovey and left him on his own .

Former part owner and fair weather friend of Toovey Mr Phil Sidney
Where are your real friends when you need them ? They sell up take their $$$ and piss off
1339261200000.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately the great Toovey backed the wrong horse in our fair weather friend Quantum who sold their share and their soul took their money and abandoned Toovey and left him on his own .

Former part owner and fair weather friend of Toovey Mr Phil Sidney
Where are your real friends when you need them ? They sell up take their $$$ and piss off
View attachment 2467

Yep sounds like Bozo has become ( or is) a mouthpiece for the Penns.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8