Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
So if success on the field is not a requirement to establish a large membership base do you think it might be the way the club is administered, or the way the fans and members are treated?

Just saying.
Perhaps administration is an issue, but I would say a bigger issue is apathy from supporters, we've had enormous success over the past fifty or so years, and we've taken it for granted, we always expected successs.
We got a kick in the arse and a rude awakening when the merger with Norths was forced upon us, but we came out of it with results better than ever, yet our membership numbers are still low, and I hate the cliche that Manly fans will not go over the Spit Bridge, I do, I travel from the Sutherland Shire for every home game.
In regards to the administration and Toovey, what's done is done, it was obvious he was not wanted by the owners, for whatever reason, but they will both have move on.

It's been talked about before. It's a demographics thing. The style of person resident on the Northern Beaches is different to the South and West. Norths had this problem to an even greater extent than we do. The North Shore resident is a different beast again.
Sport takes a different place within the psyche around these parts. Not necessarily lesser or greater but it's approached differently. Bandwagoning a big event seems more important (though it still generally doesn't involve actual attendance). Sitting out in the elements (and that includes at an all seater stadium) just doesn't seem to appeal to these people unless it involves a beach. I don't get it and as a lifelong NB's person I never have. But that's how it is. Weather also seems to play a huge part in decision making. To me weather is an enemy that I refuse to allow to get the better of me. This is not the NB's way. Weather is a partner that has the deciding vote, in the mind of your typical MWP resident.
They're a weird people and it's a battle the current management don't seem keen to take on.

I have been to the last two NZ tours and they're my favourite, looking forward to going again next year.

Except you meet some weird ass people.......(lol cough)

And the music in that bloody Irish pub is too loud for those of us wanting to you know....talk! /oldmanrant

Except you meet some weird ass people.......(lol cough)

And the music in that bloody Irish pub is too loud for those of us wanting to you know....talk! /oldmanrant
You do meet some weird ass people in NZ GE , you sure do, give my regards to your lovely wife, it's Hanna isn't it ?.

No emails, no letters, no phone calls, no texts.

"Living the dream!"

It's like bob before I was eligible to vote! :giggle: (just kidding bob)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6