Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
“Today has been the biggest ever day for Membership sales in the history of the club with over 800 Members being signed up
“We now have 2000 more Members than on the same day last year. The commitment our Members have shown to the club has been incredible and we truly appreciate their support
Manly Warringah Sea eagles .
12189895_10153649497480993_220349162263624992_n.jpg

^ Then today must have been the equal slowest....as the ticker is still on 6000!

lol

cough

Thank God that the majority of our supporters are renewing their membership otherwise it would have an Impact on our club .

NRL marketing manager Michael Johnstone said: ''A lot of the [NRL] clubs have visited AFL clubs, but our role is to change people's understanding of what membership is … what we've tried to do over the years is stress the importance of membership to rugby league fans and distinguish the difference between season ticket holders and league club membership. It's more than a season ticket, it's belonging to and becoming a member of the family.''

Some members will not renew and follow Toovey
Some will not renew and Follow Foran
Some will not renew and dwell in their bitterness and Join Choc and rubbish our club
Most of us will know that there are politics in ALL clubs and understand that even though all that are involved in our great club have different views we all share the one common goal and that is we all want our club to succeed and this is why we have been the most successful club in the modern era because even though we all didn't get on with every body every body still got on with the job to support our main goal and that is to keep striving for success

Who ever wants to be consumed by their bitterness I say sweet dreams to you in 2016 and beyond

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
Before you get too excited, the early surge was primarily the result of peoples auto-renew kicking in. They are all done and dusted now, so the interest is in whether there is a real swell in support by those that have to be convinced now to hand over their money.

There is little that would dissuade me from taking a membership (plus one, for the boy), but this year I have downgraded it to the basic package. I would not be surprised to find a lot more 2015 members in that boat, heading into 2016.

Before you get too excited, the early surge was primarily the result of peoples auto-renew kicking in. They are all done and dusted now, so the interest is in whether there is a real swell in support by those that have to be convinced now to hand over their money.

There is little that would dissuade me from taking a membership (plus one, for the boy), but this year I have downgraded it to the basic package. I would not be surprised to find a lot more 2015 members in that boat, heading into 2016.
The way our club is building up for 2016 it wont take much convincing feathered friend . Congratulations on giving your boy Sea eagle wings
1897869_1016414931737196_8221083204711637588_n.jpg

I bid farewell to the great man Tooves on Wednesday night and signed up for a family membership today... couldn't help myself... love the team too much ;)
Birds of a feather always stick together .
Nothing will ever tear us apart
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
975464-b99129c8-79c7-11e4-af6e-cd6ad31dcd05.jpg

Not until the Penns pay Toovey what he so rightly deserves. His money...
They are happy to spend money and profit from the club but won't pay him out. Once this is done I'll think about it
As far as I have read Toovey reached an agreement with the club on his payout a few months ago. Are you now saying they are withholding payment?

#therealwombat64 ..... after much bitching and moaning about the Penn's & ZtC and swearing I wasn't going to renew I have renewed season pass / membership for 5 people in the Jane try stand and although I must admit I am still very disappointed about Tooves I am genuinely excited about next years team and can't turn my back on them.

#therealwombat64 ..... after much bitching and moaning about the Penn's & ZtC and swearing I wasn't going to renew I have renewed season pass / membership for 5 people in the Jane try stand and although I must admit I am still very disappointed about Tooves I am genuinely excited about next years team and can't turn my back on them.
By the way I don't know WTF # means ........ I just see the hipsters using it

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8