Arthur Sacked- Barrett now in charge of Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Rafferty

Mug punter
What a surprise, did you see how despondent he was in the box the other night, wasn’t a good look, I’d say he knew it was over, keen to see Tbaz fuk it right up now, kind of think he knew it was coming to, might be dreaming, but there wasn’t a lot going on in the box between the pair, oh well who really cares, helps keeps the spotlight away from us.

And while I mightn’t be overly enjoying our season, at least South’s and Parra are providing some relief.

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
Not 100% sure but I don't think he had control of recruitment either. That wouldn't have helped his course. Plus if we could get him over I wouldn't mind him bringing Hopgood with him. Ola on one edge, Hopgood the other.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In all honesty, BA is a very, very good coach.

He'd just been there too long.

Id have him over the silver tongued Seibold any day.
He’s been there too long?
I don’t understand how that makes sense?
If he’s such a good coach why are they playing like shiit?
Their ruck defence resembles the parting of the Red Sea.
Yes, Moses has been a massive loss, but the flogging they copped yesterday from an
under strength Storm side was the nail in the coffin.
I don’t want him anywhere near the joint tbh.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Best part.....

With Mitch Moses coming back they will be a far better side...just enough for our boy to say that he finally knows what it takes to be a first grade coach

DUFFMAN

Bencher
In all honesty, BA is a very, very good coach.

He'd just been there too long.

Id have him over the silver tongued Seibold any day.

I thought he had been there to long too but then you look at Bellamy who has been at the Storm twice as long.
You cant compare the two, one is a coach and the other is a super coach.

I don't see us chasing him as a head coach, I presume he will take the rest of the year off and recharge.
Maybe he might come here as an assistant again next year and take over if Seibold is moved on after his contract.

JenEagle

Bencher
On what alternate universe would the management of any rugby league club think it’s a good idea to hand the reins to Trent Barrett ? Even if it is just in a caretaker role.

Statistically he is the worst coach in the history of the game.

His record is so diabolical that if any of us in our professions had a track record like that we would never work again.

I am just astounded at this.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14