As fans you all deserve better.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jono....Mate you just gave me a woody!

And guess what,Unlike the berries my woody is....
BRED NOT BOUGHT!!!

Also,isnt Barba a QLDER? His brother plays for Parra
lets figure out who it is that is a junior berry (apt name
for a **** club as i tend to call dags Berries)

The most hilarious part about the doggies is that the
only player that could effect the outcome of a game
that they have had in the past 5 years is now banned
for life or just about to be,RYAN TANDY LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The Eagle said:
The most hilarious part about the doggies is that the
only player that could effect the outcome of a game
that they have had in the past 5 years is now banned
for life or just about to be,RYAN TANDY LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ouch, that must hurt. Trust me not a pretty site but I am still rolling around on the ground in a fit of laughter, simply BRILLIANT!!!! :D

SCUMDOGS = no heart, no sole, over inflated ego and no premiership any time soon.

Q) What's the difference between a hedghog and bulldogs home ground?

A) With a hedgehog,the pricks are on the outside.

Q) What do bulldog fans and laxatives have in common?

A) Both irritate the absolute crap out of you.

Q: Why do people take an instant dislike to any bulldog fan?

A) It saves time

Q) How is a litre of milk different to a bulldog fan?

A) If you leave the milk out for a week it develops a culture!

Q) What do Haemhorroids and bulldog fans have in common?

A) They're both are a complete pain in the arse and never seem to go away
completely

We just sit quietly and wait for your faith in Hasler to come back hard and bite you where it hurts. It's like the woman who is the mistress, becomes the second wife and is shocked - shocked I tell you! - when the husband cheats on her.

MrInvisible said:
I don't understand the angst and anger towards Bulldogs supporters on here, I really don't.

I often read (and in some cases participate) in opposing teams forums. It's always interesting to get the viewpoint from someone without that teams coloured glasses on, and over at The Kennel we enjoy input from sensible Souths and Panthers fans on the forum. Rather than shouting down the opinion of someone who might not put on the same jersey as you to head out to a weekends game, you should be considering why they are voicing an opinion in the way they are. IF I was trolling, believe me I'd be doing a much better job at it, and I'd have posted far more controversially on here. You'll find my previous posts are either factual, or level headed.

My main point here is how a club can let player contracts get to the situation they are in now. As a Bulldogs fan we've lost big names before, but like (seemingly) every other club in the NRL, contracts are spaced out evenly, and players ensured they are locked up before "it" hits the fan in the papers.

Again as Daniel mentioned it may be a case of media manipulation attempting to blow a minor revision of contract into a major story, but at the moment it seems there is more to it. If most other sides in the NRL (previous premiership winners or not) are renewing/upgrading contracts in a timely fashion, surely as a fan of Manly you have to raise the question why these players have not been looked after before ... well.. now.

Rather than wait for a player to kick up a stink about wanting more money, a clubs management should be proactive enough to upgrade the contracts of future talents, and make allowances for contract upgrades before the player comes asking for one.

Perhaps it's like the Tigers, where someones been a bit over ambitious and signed up too many players to allow for contract upgrades in the cap, I don't know, but it just seems a dis-service to the loyal fanbase to have to clean out a large number of players because you've failed to be proactive and secure a player before contract talks have arisen.

To me it seems like the Manly bigwigs are constantly putting off contract upgrades/renewals, until their hand is forced. This coupled with backloading a lot of contracts previously was just asking for a problem down the track, as everyone is now seeing.

The problem with your argument is that until October last year contract negotiations and upgrades were conducted by your current coach. The fact is that the thing that upset your coach and caused the split was the fact that the Manly management were trying to reclaim that from him. This can lead you to only one of two conclusions if your assertion is right, that is that your coach was either inept or not acting in the clubs best interests at that time.

You can't have it both ways here.

It's all just a continuation of the corrupt culture that Peter Moore created at that club. They are a joke of a club.

MrInvisible said:
Very soon like a tower of cards, it's going to come crashing down, and the fans will be the ones who lose out. If it was my club I'd be beyond peeved off.

If it were your club you would have won a couple of premierships in the last few years. Instead, you are where you are.

I'm tired of our own supporters making stupid remarks on this forum when they couldn't possibly know a fraction of the truth. Why do we need to listen to dribble like this from other team's supporters? Everyone is entitled to their opinion - I just thinks yours is rubbish. Just like many others on here.

MrInvisible said:
My main point here is how a club can let player contracts get to the situation they are in now.
Did it occur to you that maybe we took a decision to try to keep winning premierships rather than settle for being also-rans for a few years?

[Sorry, I'm sure Jono addressed your point but I'm giving the succinct version.]

In 8 pages there have been over a dozen posts wihtout abuse pointing out the fact that Dazler signed up blokes at the end of his time after signing with the dogs.

Mr I is allegedly here do discuss football

% of replies from the troll to the counter arguement - 0%

% of replies to the abuse he claims he is not here for - 100%

You should be a politician will lies like that.

Fluffy said:
In 8 pages there have been over a dozen posts wihtout abuse pointing out the fact that Dazler signed up blokes at the end of his time after signing with the dogs.

Mr I is allegedly here do discuss football

% of replies from the troll to the counter arguement - 0%

% of replies to the abuse he claims he is not here for - 100%

You should be a politician will lies like that.
5 letters 1 word gav

TROLL

MrInvisible said:
First and foremost, most of you know I'm not a Manly supporter, but a Bulldogs supporter.

Common ground however is sick to death of reading every single day about Foran this, Cherry-Evans that. We want and we all deserve Rugby League talk, NOT contract talk.

That said, first it was Des and the Manly bigwigs not keeping him happy. Was he sniped by our club, or was he unhappy with the length taken to upgrade his contract. Many believe it was us sniping him, but take a look now.

DCE and Foran SHOULD have been wrapped up by now with suitable contracts for the future, not waiting till the last minute and deciding "oops we haven't resigned them".

Remember your team also got a million + for winning the grand final.

As fans you all deserve better, and you all deserve answers (or at least the decency to know what's going on), from the men that hold the money in your club.

History appears to be repeating itself first with Hasler, and now with DCE, Foran, and others.

Very soon like a tower of cards, it's going to come crashing down, and the fans will be the ones who lose out. If it was my club I'd be beyond peeved off.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think someone is deliberately trying to run Manly into the ground. How can a club that has the same salary cap as everyone else, plus extra money from winning a premiership, blatantly overlook contracts for up and coming players.

Sorry if this post annoys the Manly diehards, but I'm actually on your side on this one. It's not the intention to troll, but to actually feel a bit sorry for you all, it's a real joke how the contract situations have gotten this bad.

I hope you actually retain the players you want, as NO team deserves to be torn apart due to people who handle the money not managing it correctly.

Hows our trial form now wanker... coming in here & giving us **** abt trial matches.. can`t wait for round 8..

The Mutt fans were all salivating at the prospect of getting Cherry. Are they that stupid? It's funny to see them all barking for Hodkinson to be offed. I think in a years time Des will be on the block.

Hate ****ing Dog fans coming in here with their pretentious attitude thinking they have it better then us.

We should be going over to the Kennel loling at their pathetic achievements of the past 5 years.

If you think we deserve better then better then 7 straight finals appearances and 2 premierships, then lol@you.

Would rather be in a position where we are tight with the cap because nearly every player in our side is a rep player then having a piss poor roster with no soul and a coach that is only there for the $$$

Look foward to the days the trolls invade this site when Des signs an underhanded mid season deal with another club, attempts to poach Graham, Pritchard, Morris & Ennis & gives Wright, Goodwin & Payne $350,000 inflated contracts stuffing up the salary cap for the incoming coach to deal with for the following season.

I find it amusing that on the mutt's website 5 of the main forum topics are about Manly!

Including this genius:

DCE headed to Souffs 2013. 3yr deal with 1yr option.

Subject to change +%year if TV deal goes up.

Note to genius: he has a contract at Manly in 2013.

It seems they hate us so much, because we are better than them and our new coach is awesome, that any loss of a Manly player to any other club is good news for them.

Cannot wait until Round 8. Slightly worried at the inevitable jihad when we whip them by plenty.

MrInvisible said:
over at The Kennel we enjoy input from sensible Souths and Panthers fans on the forum.

It was at this point that I realised Mr Invisible is on some serously heavy drugs. Sensible Panthers fans maybe, but sensible Souths fans???

Check into rehab soon mate before you overdose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7