Asotasi rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Asotasi rumour

Never had any problem with Mason really, all it was with him was the media building him up and buiilding him up as a hero when he 1st arrived and had the afro etc, then they turned on him overnight and any tiny move he made was spun into bad news

Kiwi Eagle said:
Never had any problem with Mason really, all it was with him was the media building him up and buiilding him up as a hero when he 1st arrived and had the afro etc, then they turned on him overnight and any tiny move he made was spun into bad news

Cant disagree with your media sentiments but Willie was his own worst enemy with all his attention seeking outlandish statements.

If we get asotasi for 150k then yes, otherwise NO. Has a lot to prove...

Guys, please don't rip me apart but maybe that's why we are only offering Brett 3 years. Look at Roy, former gun player on 400k+ chewing the cap and hardly plays. 4 year contracts I think are too long these days. Simon Dwyer is a perfect example.

Darren said:
Guys, please don't rip me apart but maybe that's why we are only offering Brett 3 years. Look at Roy, former gun player on 400k+ chewing the cap and hardly plays. 4 year contracts I think are too long these days. Simon Dwyer is a perfect example.

You are exactly right imo. Unless you are under 25 I think long-term contracts are too risky.

I know we could say it can happen to anyone and I agree. But lots can happen in 4 years. Plus, like DCE, players can tell clubs they don't want to play next year unless they get an upgrade. 3 years gives a fair bit of stability eg dce and foran. We can't do much against clubs trying to sign DCE in 2016 lol

Darren said:

To keep the better talent, you have to do that though. Remember, it's competitive out there, and other clubs will do what they have to, to get a player to sign.

That means offering longer contracts. This is peoples career. Once a contract id finished, that could be it.

Tenure is a huge part of anyone's contract.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4