Assistant Coach after Flanno

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Killer was a successful captain coach at Ballina in 2019, but I think he has permanently left the 'big smoke'.

I'm a bit disappointed to see Monas back working under Des. Prefer he broadened his coaching development a little. Still think he has to be the favourite to be the head coach at Manly some day day.

Hive gifty a coaching gig. Lyon if he wants it.

Dymock going to dogs. So we have a few slots open now. Get some loyal Manly blood in
I thought he was signed on for 3 years. How does he get out of his contract. He is not going for a head coaching job

1694251922326.png

Does anyone reckon Jimmy was there because he misses the cannolis at Belmore?

They look scrumptious. lol

There was a lot of talk when we signed Siebold that one of the reasons Penn did not like des was that he never appointed assistants with any promise or experience. There was a lot of press about how good siebold is surrounding himself with such valuable coaching experience.

Well Flanagan was gone to the dragons after about eight games and dymock has lasted just one season.

Last edited:
There was a lot of talk when we signed Siebold that one of the reasons Penn did not like des was that he never appointed assistants with any promise or experience. There was a lot of talk about how good siebold is surround himself with such experience.

Well Flanagan was gone to the dragons after about eight games and dymock has lasted just one season.
I think Des just likes to appoint assistants who he has history with. He just appointed Monas again as assistant for his new gig on the Gold Coast. Also Brett Stewart was brought back into the fold as an assistant when Des came back for a second stint at Manly.

Flanagan and Dymock didn't improve the team, did they? So who cares?
I can’t understand the sudden interest in who the assistant coaches are at the club,or any club for that matter.At the end of the day,it’s the head coach that takes the fall or the glory if they win,so it should only matter to him who his assistants are as he’s the one who has to work with them.I’m sure if I thought hard enough I could remember,but at this point,I can’t recall,or care for that matter,who Des’ assistants were in his premiership years and does anyone really think Fulton had assistants that made big decisions under his watch.As you said,Flanagan and Dymock didn’t improve the team,despite what Rothfield says about Flanagan

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8