Attn Fans Selling Tickets: Post Your Requests Here.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Attn Bunnies fan selling tickets

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Just a cautionary word to those buying '2nd hand', my guess is that the relevant principle is buyer beware, so it's up to you to satisfy yourself you are getting what you think you are getting.

Yeah i will just wait till 10am Monday and buy from tickatek.

HappilyManly said:
@[Kiwi Eagle] there are plenty of tickets on sale here already.
Then you can hit skyscanner.co.nz and stay for the Manly Fan Day at Manly, usually on the Wednesday - 9th October this year :D

http://www.viagogo.com/au/Sports-Tickets/Rugby-League/National-Rugby-League-Grand-Final-Tickets/E-499316

Just an FYI the Fan Day will most likely be Thursday, not Wednesday this year.

Thanks everyone. And GO MANLY!!!!

Does anybody have any experience of what will actually be available on Monday morning ?

Just the behind the sticks ones or will there be some others as well ? Only needing 1 ticket might give me some extra options

Kiwi Eagle said:
Does anybody have any experience of what will actually be available on Monday morning ?

Just the behind the sticks ones or will there be some others as well ? Only needing 1 ticket might give me some extra options

Tickets from every area will be available. In the presale they pick random seats in each area to fill, there will be great seats available for the Members sale on Monday, i got seats on the halfway line in 2011 doing the same thing.

KE don't worry - 14k tickets are held back each year for each the 2 Grand Finalist Clubs.

NRL will have to attempt a buyback if the demand for tickets can not be met, as Im sure lots of Rabbids bought their GF tickets in July - like I did :)

Get around 108 - which is the half way line, and make sure you select Manly Supporters Bays.

Thanks @Larissa for the heads up re the Fan day - hope the Boys bring home #9 in the Year of The Snake! :)

Thanx torana and HM, I will be on the phone right when they go on sale provided I can secure an AAN

bones said:
torana355 said:
900 bucks each...... Good luck.

Go easy on him mate. How is he meant to know what to do with GF tickets??

You're a cruel and heartless man bones........love your work.

globaleagle said:
bones said:
torana355 said:

lol

Yeah $900 was a bit of wishful thinking, but so is many other people thinking they can offer $345. It is also wishful thinking that all who want tickets are going to get them.

Still open to reasonable offers.

PoorBunny said:
globaleagle said:
bones said:
torana355 said:

lol

Yeah $900 was a bit of wishful thinking, but so is many other people thinking they can offer $345. It is also wishful thinking that all who want tickets are going to get them.

There are plenty of tickets on ebay selling at face value so $345 each for your tickets is more than reasonable. Feel free to keep them and throw the 1000 bucks you paid for all of them down the drain. ;) You could even hang them on your wall to remind you how Manly owned you and denied your chance to actually go to a GF. Also remember if Easts lose tonight your tickets will be worth nothing ;)

PoorBunny said:
I will go first.............

Hi all,

I am a Bunnies fan who is struggling to deal with a loss and now I have to stomach selling my GF tickets again this year.

I have 3 x Diamond Tickets available on the 30 metre line. Buy them now for $900 each before they go up on Ebay or Gumtree.

Please dont contact me to negotiate. Only contact if you intend to buy.

Thanks

Oh... and congrats on the win
Prices on ticketek
aw5czs.jpg

PoorBunny said:
globaleagle said:
bones said:
torana355 said:

lol

There's a lot going round under face value and your screwed if the roosters loose tonight, ticket prices will plummet and there will be a glut on the market.

I don't expect you to understand supply and demand or what the H & C stands for on the shower taps but that's what will happen, best take what you can and hop along.

Really hate scalpers.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Anyone trying to make a profit should not be welcome on here, sell for what you paid for and act fair!!

agree trying to make a huge profit is so wrong

I had 20 seats left over from a GF tour I did for the Broncos last year, great ( really great) seats, sold them for the ticketed price express posted go Sydney to a bunch of Doggies fans last year.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I had 20 seats left over from a GF tour I did for the Broncos last year, great ( really great) seats, sold them for the ticketed price express posted go Sydney to a bunch of Doggies fans last year.

You're a terrific, generous, honest man Mark. I can personally vouch for that. Good on you mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2