Attn Fans Selling Tickets: Post Your Requests Here.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker said:
The double price of tickets and the move from much fewer bronze tickets (then at $65) to mostly silver tickets for the same seats at $165 has been a real turn-off. When you think we had a full house against Melbourne in 2008 with about 70000 Manly supporters there, shows that something else is affecting people's enthusiasm to attend.

yes your exactly right and also has put off the neutral supporters as well as a lot of country people who used to come down for the event. The NRL will have problems in the early stage sales as well next year. a lot of supporters whose teams, particualrly souths havent made it, have got very badly burnt this year.

CAMBO said:
$165 to sit behind the goal post with crap view.
I would only do it manly are playing so I can enjoy the moment with friends who support manly.

The price rise is crazy however the NRL could leverage it to their advantage.

The NRL want club memberships to rise give members 30-20% of the full rack rate.

Also why not keep 20-30k tickets for grand final week.

Great idea Cambo.

I have been every year since 2007 but this year the prices put me off and I am only attending coz Manly made it in. The ticket prices are bad enough but then adding in hotels at 3x the normal cost it just wasn't worth it.

Went to Origin and paid $90, that same seat a few days later for GF pre sale was $165, ridiculous

I agree with what people have said here I still have two platinum, t I had them, sold on here yesterday But the guy pulled out Which actually cost me getting rid of them, to another buyer who brought elsewhere AS I told them, I had ther ticks already sold Thanks m,ate you know who you are

Anyway ticks are in aisle 603 Will sell them, for the cost of silver tickets $165 each PM, if interested for further details I wont go any lower if I cant sell We will just attend the game

2 X Diamond Tickets 105-1 row 15.
Face value $690. Will take $500.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
I had tics in a #600 seat in 2007. Sure it was a crap result but it turned me off ANZ forever. The players look like ants. Be warned, you are better off watching on tv in most instances. On the fence behind goalposts with Mark's mob in 2011 and that was terrific but we won. Been in the corporate boxes as well. Bottom line the view is always substandard, but being with mates can't be over-emphasised. Make sure you record the game so you know what actually happened!

CAMBO said:
$165 to sit behind the goal post with crap view.
I would only do it manly are playing so I can enjoy the moment with friends who support manly.

The price rise is crazy however the NRL could leverage it to their advantage.

The NRL want club memberships to rise give members 30-20% of the full rack rate.

Also why not keep 20-30k tickets for grand final week.

Sensible posts like this will get you banned Cambo.

Should be interesting to see if prices fall in 2014 should Sunday's game not be sold out.

I am going and sitting behind the posts in the Manly bays simply to enjoy the atmosphere. I'm expecting a poor view of the game but there was no way I was paying $345 for a platinum seat.

As has been said before, it's supposed to be a working class game.

Saw these on buy, swap, sell if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/424001647646699/permalink/608002425913286/

*****SPECIAL*****
Any "WHeelie" people on the Peninsula want to go to the GF????:huh:

I have 3 tickets for sale at cost $285 each. Being a wheelchair space ( and 2 carer seats) its a bit unique but the "wheelie" would like the tickets to be used.

I have been given permission to separate the tickets so I have 2 seats together Aisle 111 Row 29 --BOTH for cost $570.
The Tickets are HARD Print so no email. If anyone knows another "wheelie" , he and 2 mates may get an experience of the Decade.

I will send Express Reg Post or Arrange a pick up with buyer depending on time.

PM me or mob 00437 361 602

I went with my 3 boys in 2011 and sat with the Manly supporters behind the posts. Crap view but fantastic atmosphere! Was going to attend this year until I saw the same seats were going to cost $420....... Now will stay in Canberra, have a bbq and watch it on tele :)

For sale: 2 adult tickets in aisle 140 row 47, the manly area. I've been offered food and booze inclusive corporates :) looking to cover cost, 165 each. Pm me if interested.

4 x GF tickets available

hi fellow supporters see below:absolute bargain!!

Hi Again all,

Less than a day to go and best offer we have so far is only $600.00

The dinner and drinks package alone is worth over $800.00

Any takers?

Hi All
We have tickets for this weekends Grand Final that we are auctioning off for Camp Quality

Package includes

4 x NRL tickets with seating in the member's area.

2 x Parking Tickets in the P1 parking station

4 x 5 course meals including drinks in the members dinning room.

Package is worth well over $2,000.00

Best offer by 4pm Thursday wins

Appreciate if you can spread the word

Kind Regards

Jamie Hall
Managing Director 17 Forrester Street
Kingsgrove NSW 2208
[email protected]
www.syndicate.com.au
mobile: 0400 707 500
tel: 02 9336 1600 fax: 02 9336 1660

Hi everyone... due to unfortunate circumstances i found out today that i will not be able to attend the GF.... got 2 tix in S607-1 right on halfway looking for $580 to cover cost price. Tix are ticketek issued not ezytickets!

PM me if interested with details

4 great tickets to see the Sea Eagles beat the Roosters in the grand final.
Diamond category seats Aisle 108 row 12. Bought at $345 dollars per ticket (plus ticket fees). Going at cost price $1380 for all four. Delivery/pick up negotiable.
PM me if your interested

if you are on the hunt and worried about being screwed over on ebay / gumtree dealing with strangers. A souths fan mate of mine is selling at the below link. can vouch that you won't get screwed over.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Adult-Platinum-Tickets-NRL-GRAND-FINAL-/131009524718

Ticketek still had Gold seats available last night. i dont think its going to be a full house. Prices just too high. Got mine at below face value gold seats. Can't wait.

yeah it's starting to get a bit 'name your price' now as sellers are desperate, there are a few thousand on ebay alone. Don't think will crack 80,000, mid to high 70's is my prediction. though im sure NRL will inflate it so they don't look silly for jacking the price up.

mickqld said:
Ticketek still had Gold seats available last night. i dont think its going to be a full house. Prices just too high. Got mine at below face value gold seats. Can't wait.

I got a "goldie" on ebay wayyy below face value.Hope its "good".There are so many tickets on there.It may be a "sellout",but I doubt it will be a full house.

FOR SALE

3x Platinum NRL GF tickets.

290 each paid for

Yours for $200 each

Not my tickets, but pm me I can give you details.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8