Aus v Pak ODIs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well after winning the first one the day before. We are once again treated to some great batting from Aus. Travis Head smacking it all over the park for 89. But the best is still going, with young Ben McDermett getting his first 100 in only his 4th ODI innings. And he done it in style with a massive 6. Looking very good atm the Aussies.

Marnus has got to be ADHD. He never stops talking, he’s had a chat with half the Pakistani team, fist bumping the umpires after his fifty, and when he‘s not trying to smack the leather off the ball with his tremendous sweep shots, he’s blowing big chewy bubbles. He would definitely be the life of the party. Imagine him and Jake T together…..:D@:D

Ok, no more comments about our batters. Every time I have, I go back to the game and they get out within 10 minutes. :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

So we ended up with a good total of 8/348.
‘Sadly it’s bed time here, so I’ll find out in the morning if we win the game and the series.
@globaleagle should be up soon to take over the commentary.

Pakistan are 0-78 in reply after 13 overs.

CRR: 6

RRR: 7.32

Aust have lost a review (for LBW) and McDermott is off the field after hurting his fingers attempting a caught and bowled.

so...nice boring flat tracks again, then.

118-0 yawnsies

wait...

a wicket! (as I was typing the above..lol)

Zamar bowled by Stoinis

Last edited:
Pakistan need 40 off 34...

they should do it from here. Only 3 wickets down.

Pakistan win!
Bugger, not what I was hoping for. I thought 348 would be to good. Congrats to the Pakistani team. First time they’ve beaten us in the last 10 ODIs going back to 2017.
I reckon you’ll need 380+ to be safe on that dead track in two days.

Something I noticed. They must’ve banned those bloody horns. Haven’t heard one in the ODIs. Thank God.

Big day/night of sport today. Three games of footy, and the third and final ODI starting at 8pm (qld time). I’ve been handed a job list by the boss to be done before 2pm. I suppose I best get off ST and make a start.

Holy shiit, we are in big trouble here @ 5/126. Travis Head gone first ball. Finch gone lbw AGAIN. Afridi is killing us. This could be over in record time.

Faaark. 6/147. Green gone. Only Carey left as a decent batter. Now we’re into the tail.

The Negatives: Only 210 total. Didn’t bat out the 50 overs.
‘The Positives: Sean Abbot needs to be batting way up the order. A ripper tail wagging 49. And pissing off Alfridi when he took 21 runs off six balls.

Thats about it.Pakistan currently cruising at 0/16.

crikey!

Aust got a spanking in game three!

Pakistan win by 9 wickets.
Flogged. Looking for a positive for Australia, and it would have to be young Ben McDermott, only got the gig when Mitch Marsh pulled out thru injury.
I’d say Babar will be MOTS, driving the big red Jeep home as well.
Although it’s shiit to lose, I agree with Micheal Kasprowicz’ summation of the entire series (test and ODIs) as being one that has been played in great spirit from both teams. We do have one T20 game to go. Maybe they’ll wheel out the octagon and put on an MMA tournament. My moneys on Marnus…..how did I get to cage fighting?……
Anyways the main thing is Australia has set the platform for other sides to play in Pakistan without fear. Yes there was over 4000 security personnel used to make sure things went accordingly, but it’s a start. Well played Pakistan.

Oh yeah, um, aust def Pakistan in the only T20 game played.

So test series to aust
ODI to Pak
T20 to Aus

And finch finally scored some runs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4