Aussies in Darwin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
The Australian Cricket Team has been in Darwin preparing for their upcoming tour of Bangladesh. It was been an amazing week. Getting to see the players train and then watching the 'inter club' match. The week kicked off Saturday morning when Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Peter Handscomb and Mitch Swepson showed up at my young blokes game. It was great. The players did a 20 minute Q&A and then watched the boys and girls play for another 1/2 an hour. Then Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning we were able to go and watch the boys train.
It was a buzz to watch Steve Smith do a 1/2 hour net session.
On Wednesday we headed down to watch the last day of the 3 day game. Unfortunately there was not much cricket on the Wednesday with Steve Smiths team getting rolled just after lunch It did however open up the opportunity for the players to come out for photo's and sign autographs. It was fantastic. We got shirts, hats, bats and balls all signed. I must admit I have a bit of a man crush on Nathan Lyon and Josh Hazelwood now. Top guys and very generous with their time.
Go Australia!!!
20170816_111422_resized.jpg

There's no like button....so I sent an imaginary one.

good stuff!

The Australian Cricket Team has been in Darwin preparing for their upcoming tour of Bangladesh. It was been an amazing week. Getting to see the players train and then watching the 'inter club' match. The week kicked off Saturday morning when Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Peter Handscomb and Mitch Swepson showed up at my young blokes game. It was great. The players did a 20 minute Q&A and then watched the boys and girls play for another 1/2 an hour. Then Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning we were able to go and watch the boys train.
It was a buzz to watch Steve Smith do a 1/2 hour net session.
On Wednesday we headed down to watch the last day of the 3 day game. Unfortunately there was not much cricket on the Wednesday with Steve Smiths team getting rolled just after lunch It did however open up the opportunity for the players to come out for photo's and sign autographs. It was fantastic. We got shirts, hats, bats and balls all signed. I must admit I have a bit of a man crush on Nathan Lyon and Josh Hazelwood now. Top guys and very generous with their time.
Go Australia!!!View attachment 6280
Geez that must've been unreal for the kids....
And the adults.
Always wanted to watch a net and see how quick they send them down up close.
It's not going to be a walkover this series.
They should win and win well but the bangas have developed. Should be interesting.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6