Aussies in India

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
warner spoke how he was all ok and going to score runs in this test......

DROPPED! FIRST BALL...!

Hope he goes on to make a double century now!

Smith is the most dominant sportsman in the world at the moment (all codes)

Discuss

Hmmm 7 for 264. I wonder what par is. Hopefully it's 250 and not 500. I get the feeling that we are going to miss Starcy when it's our turn to bowl. Cummins was terrific in the last test but Starc has that X factor.

I think we are another batsman score short - needed one of the guys to get a hundred

Dear oh Dear.

no no no no no!

What an opportunity wasted on such an important test.

1-140 to be all out for 300.

I mean, there's a long way to go....but it's India and you can't stuff up against them!

enthralling! ahhhh!

Have missed the first day and a half - away camping. I see Smith delivered again and Marsh didn't.

So Kohli took the easy option - didn't want to run the risk of being the captain at the helm when they lose a series at home. Very selfish.

300 is probably a little "under" for a first innings. If we can get on a run through their middle order hopefully we can take a bit of a lead into the second dig. 3 down for 170 - could go either way, we need a couple of more wickets this session to get the upper hand

6 for 224. A couple of quick wickets would be nice. A lead for us, if only 30, could be handy.

Hmmmmmm

On a very important batting day for india, the umpires have informed all that there is "no ball tracking, just snicko" with regards to the drs.

Is this set up by an independent company? Sounds sus.

Full DRS is back now. Issues have been sorted

A wicket or 4 would be nice!

So I thought...let's see if I walk away from the tv, any wickets fall.

2 wickets fall!

Disappointing that they let someone like Jadeja smash a 60 and put on nearly 100 runs for the 7th wicket. We should have had a lead, but are now 30 in arrears.

Need to bat them out of it now. Warner is due, so hopefully he can ton up.

So much for Warner being due....and now Smith is gone.

Who's going to put their hand up ? Handscomb in front of Marsh ?? not sure what is going on there. We need a hundred from someone though, so it'd be great if these two can dig in for the rest of the day.

So Marsh has a sore back and delivers nothing. Just a soft dismissal.

How ironic if Maxwell and Wade save us here - especially with Maxwell coming in ahead of him.

Not looking good though, it'll take a miracle from this position.

Not if he pads up

Not much fight shown today sadly. Pretty meek end to a great series. Tough pitch, but these are the sort of pitches that sort the men from the boys. We need the Dalai Lama to bless this 10th wicket partnership and hope we can get another 50 runs to give us a long shot.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8