Aust v India 2018-19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Goodness, we need some of that Steve waugh luck on the coin toss. He seemed to always win it!

Years ago I used to enjoy listening to O’Keefe on the radio, for some reason now though I find him an absolute punish to listen too on the TV

Years ago I used to enjoy listening to O’Keefe on the radio, for some reason now though I find him an absolute punish to listen too on the TV

At first he was refreshing.....then it became much of the same over and over

Maybe he got caught up in the media hype.

"Hey skull, people love your laugh and funny stories!"

"Ok, better do that 100% of the time then!"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Like apparently some guy in the bbl did a ritchie and tony impersonation and there's about 20 stories on it. Sheesh, I woulda cleaned up with an audience that easy.

Now get a wicket ya bums! eh heheheheheheheheheheheheh x 10000

Perhaps strategy. If they think the pitch is not going to break up and perhaps get better to bat on, bowler attrition will be key having one eye on Sydney. I can see India batting for two days, Australia much the same and then the fifth day being called off early. Such a shame.

AFL has killed the MCG wicket. Drop in pitch will be next. Better hope the SCG never caves in to the AFL wanting a drop in pitch. Sydney CRICKET Ground not AFL paddock.

what a dumb ass shot by Harris.

2-36

Has T20 ruined the aussie patience? Or are we just not good enough?

We should just send in the commentary team .... I am certain even at their age they would have given a better showing ....

Admittedly I have not watched, only read, the interviews with Smith and Bancroft, but why do all these ex-players in the media have their panties twisted? Was it really that bad?
Personally, I cannot wait for the three to be available for selection again.

Admittedly I have not watched, only read, the interviews with Smith and Bancroft, but why do all these ex-players in the media have their panties twisted? Was it really that bad?
Personally, I cannot wait for the three to be available for selection again.

Did you just get published?

Ranga: "Why aren't they declaring?! Does the indian think tank still have hope in Shami connecting with those wild swings? "

Also.... I think the batsman got a nick...but hard to overturn based on that evidence.

Hooray, aust lasted 7 balls without losing a wicket.

****heads

Absolutely logic defying some of this shot selection.

Did you just get published?

Ranga: "Why aren't they declaring?! Does the indian think tank still have hope in Shami connecting with those wild swings? "

Also.... I think the batsman got a nick...but hard to overturn based on that evidence.
No, it wasn’t me. But I guess my name could fool the mods into thinking I am Sri Lankan, like the great Ranga(na) Herath.

In any other year, Finch would have played his last test. I think Harris is worth keeping for a little longer as he is youngish and should learn.

If only Marsh or Khawaja were old hard heads that could teach the young blokes how it is done - like AB back in the day. Seeing how ordinary this top 6 is makes me realise how great AB must have been playing a lone hand a lot of the time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8