Aust v New Zealand 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lunch day five ( I do like day fives) 15 runs to get and other than one magnificent innings you would have to say Smith and co have kept the kiwis really well contained, even though Saddle only bowled in the first innings of the first test and we are using bowlers who should be down the pecking order in marsh, bird and Pattinson.

fiddle faddle!

yup...looks like they were going for it to win before the lunch break. Gave the batting team an extra 15 mins but didn't quite get there. I dunno.....seems a bit silly to get that close but have to go off for lunch. I wonder if both sides would agree to keep playing until the end in this situation?

I thought Burns did well. could one say "Exxxxxxcellent?" lol cough

Except for the drawn test back in Australia we just won a five test series 4-0. And most of those convincingly.
That's why were number 1!

Kiwis this summer have been a little disappointing, both here and there. I was hoping for a bit more of a contest to be honest.

Kiwis this summer have been a little disappointing, both here and there. I was hoping for a bit more of a contest to be honest.
And we have learnt that they will be less of a force without Brendan.
Guptil and Latham are the two i was hoping to see really take it to the aussies, not just williamson and McCullum.

Dunno if we need a new thread for the one day series currently underway in aust (Dec 2016) but needed somewhere to post.....wow! what a catch by Smith, and a fine innings as well!

NZ seem to be building a good team.
Oops this isnt the rugby thread! lol
Well done to Dave Warner 24, 160, 150

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4