Australian and other Rep teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This team has an old look about them. I reckon if NZ were serious - and they never seem to be mid-season - then they would out enthuse our blokes.
Inglis, Thurston, Cronk, Smith, Parker, Gallen and Thaiday probably all deserve their spots, on reputation, but this must surely be their last Test before pension time.

How is Boyd at fullback when two things go against him; 1. Tedesco has been better as has Coote. 2. He has a combo with Inglis when he's on the wing for Qld.

Well the Roos game is on Friday 6th May, so if player welfare is an NRL priority, then rest the Cowboy Rep Players as the 2x 6 day turnarounds are beyond them:!!::giggle:

#Manly13Plus

The officially named team is:

FB - Darius Boyd (Brisbane)
WG - Semi Radradra (Parramatta)
CE - Greg Inglis (South Sydney)
CE - Josh Dugan (St George Illawarra)
WG - Blake Ferguson (Sydney)
FE - Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland)
HB - Cooper Cronk (Melbourne)
PR - Matt Scott (North Queensland)
HK - Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne)
PR - Paul Gallen (Cronulla-Sutherland)
SR - Josh Papalii (Canberra)
SR - Matt Gillett (Brisbane)
LK - Corey Parker (Brisbane)

RES - Josh McGuire (Brisbane)
RES - Michael Morgan (North Queensland)
RES - James Tamou (North Queensland)
RES - Sam Thaiday (Brisbane)

18th - Aiden Guerra (Sydney)
19th - Michael Jennings (Parramatta)

Last edited:
The Kiwi team has also been named.

FB - Peta Hiku (Penrith)
WG - Dillan Watene-Zelezniak (Penrith)
CE - Jordan Kahu (Brisbane)
CE - Shaun Kenny-Dowell (Sydney)
WG - Jason Nightingale (St George Illawarra)
FE - Kieran Foran (c) (Parramatta)
HB - Shaun Johnson (New Zealand)
PR - Jessie Bromwich (Melbourne)
HK - Issac Luke (New Zealand)
PR - Ben Matulino (New Zealand)
SR - Kevin Proctor (Melbourne)
SR - Tohu Harris (Melbourne)
LK - Jason Taumalolo (North Queensland)

RES - Sam Moa (Sydney)
RES - Kodi Nikorima (Brisbane)
RES - Martin Taupau (Manly-Warringah)
RES - Lewis Brown (Manly-Warringah)

18th - Alex Glenn (Brisbane)
19th - Curtis Rona (Canterbury-Bankstown)

One thing on radradra that confuses me is that Mal said certain people wouldn't be picked because they haven't played origin or haven't played on big games (semi finals etc) which was a reason they said Gavin Cooper might be selected. But what big games has semi played in? Has he played a finals game yet?
We're getting like cricket, I prefer to see players that have worked their way up through the grades being selected as a reward for the years of effort, it's not a racist rant despite what many will think, I simply believe that selecting someone who's been here 5 minutes over a person who's chased their childhood dream and worked their arse off to attain national selection not only detracts from what it means to play for our country but lessons the value of the Australian jumper. I know some of you will come down hard on me but my generation had different values than those currently held by so many of my countrymen these days.

So much for the ARL wanting to further the international game. Yet another islander (which includes Kiwis) who has been enticed to play as an Australian just so they can be used in Origin.

If they were really serious about the growth of international competition then Semi Radradra would be playing for Fiji.

Disgusting that Radradra's playing for Australia, he's not an Australian citizen, and he barely speaks English, why's he been picked to represent our country?

Worst part of this is that now he won't be able to play for Fiji in the World Cup next year because you're not allowed to change your allegiance more than once before world cups.

Congrats on killing the international game ARL morons.

Disgusting that Radradra's playing for Australia, he's not an Australian citizen, and he barely speaks English, why's he been picked to represent our country?

Worst part of this is that now he won't be able to play for Fiji in the World Cup next year because you're not allowed to change your allegiance more than once before world cups.

Congrats on killing the international game ARL morons.
FYI Rab became Naturalized in January

But the Bronco's Corey Oates should have got the other wing spot before Fegie :mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6