Australian media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We all hate these people who comment on football from ex players to drink driving experts but today they aren't my focus

My focus has turned to the smug ****ery which is The Project

These latte sipping smug wankers turning up on my tv being smug about virtually everything

Can they **** off altogether?

Also while I'm up here a quick whinge about the sensationalism that goes in to making **** like A Current Affair

**** them off too

Anyone have anything to add?

Oh one last thing, bumper stickers can **** off to when they're all about political bull**** from forestry to pokies, if you have this **** on your car I'll assume you're a ****wit who tries to force their political views on everyone

images (2).jpeg

Yeah! Bumper stickers like "I fish and I vote!"
That's the spirit

Hyper political wankers

Pokies until 2043? Not for me

Here's a tip ****head, don't play them! Nobodies forcing you to play them you salty dickweed

So I was at a friend's house and his mrs was watching those smug ****s,Ali and Wilkinson can **** right off I Don't get the hype surrounding them, they have an opinion and like everyone else can take that opinion, turn that sunbitch sideways and stick it right up their candy asses

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4