B Stewarts injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Growler FNQ said:
went to Townsville on sat to see the game, stayed at the same motel as the team, height of the trip was meeting DCE's parents (Troy & Kellie) who we travelled to the game with. Seen all the players before and post-game and the separatism amongst them is wide and obvious, clearly the stars of the last decade who took us to enviable heights are now systematically imploding the team to a point were little moral abides these boys are no longer playing for one and other and few appear proud seaeagles.
Daly has had unfair criticism thrown at him and it is clearly affecting him adversely on and off field, cherry-evans, Wattmough, stewart, mattai, king, fattua didn't enter the pre-game motivation room (game clips and a lot of rah-rah coming from within). fattua was on the team bus as soon as it arrived and sat and waited alone in there for around 40mins.DCE also hung by himself, stewart, king, wattmough and mattai sat off together.
However the rest of the team came bursting through the doors of the motivation room heading for the bus full of team-ship and clearly enthused, if it was the whole team hyped up and chest beating like these new guys we would have blown the cowboys away.
those who asked for clearances should have their requests granted immediately .and expect dce to request one in the near future unless the spirit is lifted to resemble a footy team. dce's family has moved to brisbane.

THIS ^^

Not in so much detail , I was told yesterday.

Actual words

" unfortunately , there is a group within the group and its obvious to see ".

Also was said
" the boys still have the will to win "

However according to the above description I find it hard how they can bond to win.

Hopefully !!!!

This probably explains why jorge can't jump up for bombs!
Lose some weight you fattua ......
[/quote]
yep you nailed it vasalinee

Brett Stewart 50/50 to return for Manly
Injury-hit Manly are hopeful rather than confident superstar fullback Brett Stewart will recover from an ankle injury in time for Friday's NRL qualifying final against South Sydney.

Stewart was a late withdrawal from the Sea Eagles' side for their loss to North Queensland in Townsville on Saturday after suffering the injury at training the day before.

The 2013 grand finalists are already without Glenn Stewart (ankle - season), Jamie Buhrer (knee - season) and Matt Ballin (leg - indefinite) for their match with Souths.

If Brett Stewart joins that trio on the sidelines for the Allianz Stadium encounter it would be a significant blow to Manly's hopes of advancing straight to the third week of the playoffs.

Skipper Jamie Lyon said Manly would likely leave a decision on Stewart until as late as possible.

"He is 50/50 at the moment," Lyon told AAP.

"I haven't seen him today but he rolled an ankle on Friday before the Saturday game against the Cowboys.

"We just have to wait and see wait for it to settle down and fingers crossed hopefully he will be OK."

Prop Brenton Lawrence is likely to recover from a knee injury in time to take on Souths but hooker Ballin won't be there.

"He is still a little while away," Lyon said.

"We missed him on the weekend, he does a lot of work for us that goes unnoticed from outside our team but we certainly miss him and hope he comes back.

"But having said that Jayden Hodges came in and did a great job for us on the weekend.

"He is on the rise hopefully both of them will play at some stage in the final series."

Club should of put together a few team bonding camps if the separation is so obvious. Seems like the senior playing group are running the club and getting away with being spoilt little sh#ts.

Growler FNQ said:
went to Townsville on sat to see the game, stayed at the same motel as the team, height of the trip was meeting DCE's parents (Troy & Kellie) who we travelled to the game with. Seen all the players before and post-game and the separatism amongst them is wide and obvious, clearly the stars of the last decade who took us to enviable heights are now systematically imploding the team to a point were little moral abides these boys are no longer playing for one and other and few appear proud seaeagles.
Daly has had unfair criticism thrown at him and it is clearly affecting him adversely on and off field, cherry-evans, Wattmough, stewart, mattai, king, fattua didn't enter the pre-game motivation room (game clips and a lot of rah-rah coming from within). fattua was on the team bus as soon as it arrived and sat and waited alone in there for around 40mins.DCE also hung by himself, stewart, king, wattmough and mattai sat off together.
However the rest of the team came bursting through the doors of the motivation room heading for the bus full of team-ship and clearly enthused, if it was the whole team hyped up and chest beating like these new guys we would have blown the cowboys away.
those who asked for clearances should have their requests granted immediately .and expect dce to request one in the near future unless the spirit is lifted to resemble a footy team. dce's family has moved to brisbane.

G'day all,While it may not appear all that good I know different players have different ways of motivating themselves.Some are physically sick before a game others like to keep to themselves and others crack jokes and don't appear to have a care in the world,so it may be a case of different strokes for different folks.Also isn't Kieran in the disgruntled group so why wasn't he in the grumble corner and Kingy who doesn't appear to be disgruntled was.
cheers mike

This could be a long thread by 7pm Friday, when we actually know if Snake will play (provided he survives the warm up if a confirmed starter).

Then we can start another one at full time that will take us up to the next game. Standard finals preparation for us Manly fans since 2009.

Growler FNQ said:

Can't blame Jorge for getting on the bus early, it was the only thing he caught all night.:)

If this is dinkum then it's annoying to think we all go to our jobs & hope to have some spare money for Membership & a game.
Me, I bust my date in the Mining industry,
3 weeks out bush, 5 days home.
(Poor bugger me, eh, so sad :( )
Pay SeaEagles membership, then to hear some Manly players aren't fair dinkum about it!
I know I can't, Manly's in my DNA now,
but It makes you want to chuck it in.

Attendance figures will be affected if there is No Snake, or if there is doubt about him playing. Of course Saturday's effort wont be doing them any good. I will be there come Hell or high water, but many dont think that way

I wouldn't read too much into the older guys not heading into a room with all the new age motivation stuff

Not to a professional level obviously, but we had a new coach at cricket last summer that was heavily into the mental side of the game etc and introduced a lot of new meetings and stuff. Those of us that have been around a while and don't need that kind of stuff just sat at the back not contributing a lot, it didn't mean disharmony or anything though

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Attendance figures will be affected if there is No Snake, or if there is doubt about him playing. Of course Saturday's effort wont be doing them any good. I will be there come Hell or high water, but many dont think that way
Hell wouldn't keep me away, although I am a bit scared of high water.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6