Back Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just because Buhrer played 10 mins of SOO when Des was here doesn't mean he hasn't improved under Toovey.

Sorry but what has Buhrer improved? He had speed, agility and defensive strength 3 years ago.

What is now better.

Im not against 2V, don't particulary like De$, and would cry if Brown became coach.

But..... does 2V actually improve players. Its a valid question.

Buhrer has made almost 200 more tackles last season than the year before and scored more tries than the previous year. He's also gone from being a bench player to a permanent run on player.
Granted some of that may have come with maturity and players leaving....but I think you would be doing him an injustice to say he hasn't kicked on.

N

No I'm not kidding. If Hasler was here the players would be putting in for him. You can guarantee that. Toovey lacks this.

And there it is! Hasler isn't here is he? He abandoned the club.

Whatever the reason he abandoned the club is not clear. Maybe it was because of how it was being administered. Maybe it was because he could see the writing on the wall with regard to contracts or players needing to be cut. Maybe he just left for the money. This would make him no better than Foran. Maybe even worse because he wasn't stupid enough to let it slip in a coffee shop somewhere that he and Greenberg had made a deal long before the end of the 2011 season. Whatever the reason he still abandoned the club in the worst possible way.

Toovey stayed and picked up the pieces. Apart from our recent and understandable form he has done an outstanding job. Any player that doesn't want to spill blood for him should go. Toovey IS Manly.

This thread has never been more poigniant. The horror injury toll is slowly easing and the team is slowly improving.

The club needs to at least let him see out his term.

Back Tooves !!!

Id like to know how much of the player turmoil was started by BA before he left ,can't say he wasn't white anting tooves....

Bennett just on Fox saying that he mainly feels for 2v. 'It's horrific what he had to go through, losing your 2 star players and even now he has no idea if he has got them nack again. We're half way through a Season, it's ludicrous.

I would make dome decisions that wouldn't please everybody and give the game nack to the Fans. So that at least they know that Players are contracted and they can't do what we are seeing right now. We owe that to them '

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6