• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BAZ link said:
Not going to trials isn't a measure of my commitment as a fan, Duff.
And as far as the other posters are concerned, if this forum is about only ever posting glowing mindless drivel about how great we are, then whatever.
Healthy debate is why I come here.
To engage in useful chat with fellow fans about the things that concern me is another.
The comment from Swoop is offensive and contributes zero to the debate.

This thread contibutes ZERO and should be in the whingers forum.,

Since when is venting your point of view negative.

You guys want to see negative hang around here until round 5 if we have barely won a single game by then because Lyon, Matai and the 2 Stewarts have barely been on the field.

For the record, and in fear of being called negative, I dont expect to be buying finals tickets this year, because in my opinion we dont have the talent or the depth.

Hope I am wrong like I was in 2008.

I am happy, the football is back in three weeks and win lose or draw I am going to enjoy it all...well maybe not the losses but when you have been supporting a team for as long as I have you get used to runs of wins and runs of losses...it's all good and at least we styill have a team.

Never fear Bob Dylan.
You say it like you see it.
The PC brigade here will no doubt chuck stuff your way but whatever.
To Duff: how I get a bad vibe? I flip the question back to you.
If you don't know the answer then you don't know what having a bad vibe is.
I'll give you a clue. When I turn up at Brookie with my great mate cf2 is back, we suss out the Manly team's warm up. Right then and there we will note if there's a good up vibe or the opposite. Look beyond the obvious to what's maybe harder to detect. You may find that hard though. Mark from Brissy - anyone from Q'land can say what the hell they like here given what people in your state have been through. I agree with you re our team as well.

BAZ link said:
Never fear Bob Dylan.
I'll give you a clue. When I turn up at Brookie with my great mate cf2 is back, we suss out the Manly team's warm up. Right then and there we will note if there's a good up vibe or the opposite. Look beyond the obvious to what's maybe harder to detect. You may find that hard though. Mark from Brissy - anyone from Q'land can say what the hell they like here given what people in your state have been through. I agree with you re our team as well.

Did I miss a game?
What warm up were you watching?

I suppose you believe all that body language crap then as well.

BAZ link said:
Never fear Bob Dylan.

What are you talking about?

So you turn up to the game for 5 mins, watch the warm up then leave because you have it in your mind that we will lose, or have "a bad vibe"?

I got a pretty good vibe from Friday night. There are a lot of young guys coming up that have a lot of potential.

I know what this is, its a negative attitude because we don't have a halves combination that are in their 30's and worth $1 million. Next thing you'll be blaming Lowe for the bad vibe.

I too am sick of this negative attitude and if you want to continue it I suggest going to the Sharks forum

BAZ link said:
All good Duff.
Whatever you reckon mate.

What do I reckon?

I asked you questions. I didn't tell you anything.

When I ask questions, you f'n well answer them. That's how this stuff works.

Mybludog link said:
I say Duff's just taking the piss...........

No he's making a point...trust me, I know from experience. That point is pretty simple: don't be negative unless you have the facts to back the negativity up...and I agree

He's trying to make a point, the problem is the people who he is trying to make the point to are too thick to get it, and those who do understand what he is trying to do aren't those who its aimed at.

A frustrating exercise in futility Duff, I feel your pain :)

BAZ link said:
The vibe isn't good.
Can't you sense it?
I can.
No new strike forward power.
Brookie refurb nightmare.
Des banging on and on in the players ears.
Max's $$ gone.
Where's the upside?

Season of haiku
Poetry as our weapon
Sure to miss the eight

Or in Limerick...

There once was a bloke named Baz
Who was always negative as
But the boys showed him wrong
They sang their victory song
He should have known they had all that jazz

There once was a poster named Darren