Backline next season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Ryan, have I missed something? Where did you hear that Ballin has committed to the Bronco's? I've heard rumours but nothing to say that he has committed.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
He heard it from his mate that said Heath is filthy with the club :p :D

Not filthy with the club dude...I said filthy at not getting a starting spot.  :-*
He believed it was warranted. I also don't think it's such a bad thing that the kid is so motivated either.

Jethro link said:
Hey Ryan, have I missed something? Where did you hear that Ballin has committed to the Bronco's? I've heard rumours but nothing to say that he has committed.

One of those Bronco investors was @ an economic breakfast - and had mentioned it. This breakfast is independent (nothing to do with The bank whatsoever).

I also sincerely hope it's not true. We have nurtured this kid and his business. He should repay that. And I don't buy the whole waiting behind Monaghan bit for two years. Monaghan was an 80 minute Hooker, very rarely injured, and was on the cusp of SOO IMO.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
If Lyon keeps up his recent form from games at 6, i will throw up another option

Stewart
Robertson
Matai
D.Williams
Bani
Lyon
Orford

I know that is pretty radical, and will probably not happen coz we have bought Bailey to play 6. Williams seems to have some pretty good attributes to make a centre, especially with his strong running. The club stated it wants T. Williams for the back row, i think that is where he plays the majority for us next year

you didnt get me. I mean putting pressure for spots. Its good to have as it keeps everyone performing at his best. I know Robbos consistent but its nice to have just in case.

Flip link said:
Stewart
Bani
Matai
Lyon
Robbo
Bailey
OX

Lyon MUST play inside Matai or nobody will ever see the ball. Their were 3 or 4 breaks on the offer yesterday and all it required was matai to remember how to pass the ball. Unfortunatly Koala never really saw the ball.

This is the most likly team that will field next year.
I would not get all excited about seing either D/T.Williams playing next year (injuries permitting), Des is renown for wanting to blood players first eg Ballin.

Bell is off, The signing of Baily obviously means he will be 5/5 and Lyon to centre.

But what it does Finally mean is that we have backup through the ENTIRE team, with lyon/menzies (if he plays) filling in the hlaves if injuries occur.

Surely Beaver will hang up the boots this year after Williams signed from Parra?? I thought that was the whole idea behind going after Tupou, Mateo, some other b/rower and finally Williams. Beaver is getting on a bit and I just don't see him playing on now that we've signed someone to take his spot.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8