Bad boy does it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally there is a very big difference between freedom of speech (which again i am fairly sure is not a thing in Australia) and speech without consequence or examination.
Every ones actions should come with consequences other wise we would all be free to be loose canons

A couple of things

There are others who can put it better than myself but this is not a free and open site. It is moderated with a user agreement - if you do not agree you are more than welcome to not post.

If there is misleading information being posted then it gets cleaned up. Again if you do not agree with that you are welcome to not post or find a place where your views are shared.

It is funny I often have an internal debate about these threads as some of the views expressed here are unusual to say the least. I have ended up on letting yourself, kev and others post away as it I believe it does more to the "other side" to show how baseless most of your claims are.

Finally there is a very big difference between freedom of speech (which again i am fairly sure is not a thing in Australia) and speech without consequence or examination.

have you even read what I have said, I am not anti vax and I havent posted anything to do with it.

Last edited:
Personally I loved the passion that this thread generated on our Forum

Passion is derived by people with strong beliefs in their views

and every one has a right to express their views without personal attacks

Keep it up fiery feathered friends and light this forum up !

exactly mate, that is what I have been saying, but as soon as someone like Kev or Manlyfan have an alternative viewpoint to the power hungry mods they are ridiculed.

I suppose for some being a moderator gives them a purpose in life good for them!

Yeah also have to disagree with you on that one. Everyone has an opinion are entitled to voice that opinion. You can't tell someone how to feel and you can't change what someone believes!
Finally some people with a voice of reason, thankyou Robbo and Bozo

and again for the mods I have not posted any anti vax information, I am remaining neutral on the subject on here because it’s a personal choice.

I don’t and won’t belittle or name call someone that has a different belief system to me.

where I won’t stay neutral is when people act like bullies against someone like Kev and Manlyfan for having a different voice.

exactly mate, that is what I have been saying, but as soon as someone like Kev or Manlyfan have an alternative viewpoint to the power hungry mods they are ridiculed.

I suppose for some being a moderator gives them a purpose in life good for them!
We all have our moments and we all learn from our experience feathered friend

I have been on this forum for quite few years and it is generally a fair forum

Kev and Manlyfan have also been here since for ever and they are still here and thats great

Keep up with your passionate views @Franko

Last edited:
So i can say what I like on vaccinations? Without consquence? On something that is in fact a life-threatening issue?

Just trying understand your definitions
You have been saying what you like about vaccinations, have you not?

just because someone on the other side of the fence says something you don’t like doesn’t mean they are wrong or a bad person

You have been saying what you like about vaccinations, have you not?

just because someone on the other side of the fence says something you don’t like doesn’t mean they are wrong or a bad person

So no one is ever wrong?

What are your thoughts on climate change?

Finally some people with a voice of reason, thankyou Robbo and Bozo

and again for the mods I have not posted any anti vax information, I am remaining neutral on the subject on here because it’s a personal choice.

I don’t and won’t belittle or name call someone that has a different belief system to me.

where I won’t stay neutral is when people act like bullies against someone like Kev and Manlyfan for having a different voice.
Whilst on the anti vax information feathered friend

The fact is as soon as the World health Authority health regulations are relaxed the covid cases go up , hospitalisation goes up and so do the death rates .

The proof is there . It is a no brainer

So no one is ever wrong?

What are your thoughts on climate change?
There is a right and wrong

People that march on the streets and gather like sheep with out masks is wrong, highly infectious and irresponsible

Infecting people and getting them sick Hospitalised and dead is dead wrong

When we have a virus going around and people do not follow health regulations and spread the virus is wrong

There is a right and wrong

People that march on the streets and gather like sheep with out masks is wrong, highly infectious and irresponsible

Infecting people and getting them sick Hospitalised and dead is dead wrong

When we have a virus going around and people do not follow health regulations and spread the virus is wrong
Yes disobeying the law is wrong, however having a personal opinion or choice in ones own health is not.

remember speed kills also mate 😂

Yes disobeying the law is wrong, however having a personal opinion or choice in ones own health is not.

remember speed kills also mate 😂
Yes feathered friend . Speed does Kill :)

1642032996931.png

Ignorant?
Men and women indeed lost their lives but that doesn't give you the right to abuse people as ignorant. Abuse is not allowed here, and there is also a specific rule about abusing mods.
If you think you have the right to publish whatever you like on this site then I don't know why you agreed to the terms when you signed up.
The content that has been posted on here lately have all come from either mainstream media sites. All of which are subject to stringent anti vax content measures. Are you implying that Silvertails has a different policy in place? People should be allowed to discuss these issues on here if it is done with respect. There are countless other posts that are far more abrasive than those being policed on here.

A couple of things

There are others who can put it better than myself but this is not a free and open site. It is moderated with a user agreement - if you do not agree you are more than welcome to not post.

If there is misleading information being posted then it gets cleaned up. Again if you do not agree with that you are welcome to not post or find a place where your views are shared.

It is funny I often have an internal debate about these threads as some of the views expressed here are unusual to say the least. I have ended up on letting yourself, kev and others post away as it I believe it does more to the "other side" to show how baseless most of your claims are.

But that is where the waters are becoming clouded. What articles are being posted that spread false information? The content lately has come from mainstream media who are subject to stringent misinformation measures. I think the frustration is a result of certain people on here imposing their own content suppression that goes above and beyond those implemented by Government and mainstream media. And no matter how you might spin it, that is wrong.

At the end of the day, people who are now becoming sceptical, care about those who mock and ridicule them. We are only discussing these issues because of genuine concerns for other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4