Bailey GONE !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for your efforts Chris and good luck in the future. It wasn't meant to be at Manly for Chris but I hope he has a better career in the UK. This is a positive step for Manly he just didn't fit our style.

I think everyone at Manly and all of us on here knew Bailey would not be with us after his contract expired. It is no surprise to most of us to see it end 1 year early. Don't forget, this guy was on big $$$ when he came to Manly, so hopefully we hear a signing in the coming days. If not, then just about everyone will be playing for a contract or contract upgrade in 2011

Bailey was a working mans player. That equates to all star status in the 2nd rate English comp. Scott Donald won player of the year over there. Bailey will be the next big thing.

Enjoy your retirement plan Bails, and take them for everything they are worth.

A pic to remember him by

166370-chris-bailey.jpg

That photo would have been after a knock on for sure, on a lighter note look how crooked his little finger is. Thanks Chris

I'm guessing there are not too many on here that have played 1st grade NRL let alone for Manly myself included so well done on achieving that Chris and thanks for your time and dedication whilst you've been with the club.

All the very best in the UK and hope it goes well for you

vidmar link said:
I'm guessing there are not too many on here that have played 1st grade NRL let alone for Manly myself included so well done on achieving that Chris and thanks for your time and dedication whilst you've been with the club.

nicely put VID`S that comment puts all us wankers in place..;D..

Salary cap restraints?  We've seen over a million dollars of salary cap go and noone signed. 

A bit sloppy of Bailey to leave the goat photos lying around for someone else to find.

Good luck in the UK Chris. Anyone that pulls on the Manly jumper has my upmost respect. Hope you have every success in the future.

Good luck with your next venture Chris.

He did his best with limited game time. Unfortunately Bailey has been a victim of Des having 80 minute back rowers. We will lose Buhrer soon because he will be in the same position. That's league

As for the blokes who continually bag him, lets see you guys have a crack in first grade!!!!. The blokes who bag him all the time probably wouldnt even know what a rugby league ball was if it hit them on the head.

Support your team ya tools.

vidmar link said:

Good on yer Vid and jjai for putting it in perspective. But we're passionate wa****rs  ;-)

Best of luck in the UK Chris and hope you get the big retirement dollars and do well, but like many I'm happy for Manly to be straightening things out in 'rebuild' phase

vidmar link said:

By that Logic Vid none of us have any right to criticise our politicians.

And if a copper Bashes someone we shouldnt comment as we have never worn the uniform???

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
He will be sorely missed.
lol.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287650974[/time]

Shire Eagle link said:
Good luck with your next venture Chris.

He did his best with limited game time. Unfortunately Bailey has been a victim of Des having 80 minute back rowers. We will lose Buhrer soon because he will be in the same position. That's league

As for the blokes who continually bag him, lets see you guys have a crack in first grade!!!!. The blokes who bag him all the time probably wouldnt even know what a rugby league ball was if it hit them on the head.

Support your team ya tools.

I can smell a true supporter lecture coming on....

Fro link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=185803.msg303298#msg303298 date=1287571530]

By that Logic Vid none of us have any right to criticise our politicians.

And if a copper Bashes someone we shouldnt comment as we have never worn the uniform???
[/quote]
I read Vid suggesting keyboard criticism, compared to actually playing, is pretty cheap.  You'd agree with that Fro?

any criticism is as cheap or as valid as you want to make it Rex.

Everyone thinks their opinion is the right one, but they obviously all cant be.

Who has a more valid opinion, A player who played 1 game and ended up a drunken bum, or a man on the street who has been watching and analysing the game for 40 yrs, maybe has a Phd in sport science and 20 yrs pratcical experience in related fields?

My point is having played the game is no prerequisite for having as valid an opinion as one who has.

If the rumours of recent weeks are true, some players are of the opinion that the game is only a method of a quick score from gambling.

Ryan link said:
Bailey was a working mans player. That equates to all star status in the 2nd rate English comp. Scott Donald won player of the year over there. Bailey will be the next big thing.

Enjoy your retirement plan Bails, and take them for everything they are worth.

Wrong player mate Pat Richard's won Man of Steel this year and if you watched what he did for Wigan he would have torn Australian team's

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2