Banned Again!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what effects me is that they are destroying it and their marketing.

THey should be building it instead of turning people away and setting us up as a place where Manly supporters want to be. They dont realise that they are turning people to us, they should be trying to keep them.

These people are so innadequete and poorly skilled it is laughable

yeah byso.....well done for continuing what is a good point!

Yeah , I can't understand why they simply Ban ASAP rather than delete offending posts. It seems like some posters are on a hit list I guess.

Exactly ,so why hasnt brettstewart been banned over there ,for making threatening comments ,the post (kennedy vs monaghan)hasnt even been deleted !!.

mine was quite clearly tongue in cheek where as his was malicious.

I see malice as a much worse offence than an obvious joke!

I wonder how many of you have read 1984?
Talk about the party and thought police. Everytime there is a post by matabele or about matabele it is like sitting through the two minute hate!

I think matabele should change his name to Goldstein!

mine was quite clearly tongue in cheek where as his was malicious.

I see malice as a much worse offence than an obvious joke!

I wonder how many of you have read 1984?
Talk about the party and thought police. Everytime there is a post by matabele or about matabele it is like sitting through the two minute hate!

I think matabele should change his name to Goldstein!

Love is War

I wonder if they will be installing telescreens at Brookvale oval this year.

I am not that bothered about it but its friggin stupid that I got banned. Lucky I rarely post there since the level of contributions and posts are generally poor, just frustrating to see our great club so poorly run in some areas

build a bridge Dan.............an get over it.

for someone who repeatedly trumpets that it doesnt worry him, you certainly do a lot of complaining

Hey fonz if you want to be a wanker I suggest your in the right place :)

I don't even post on MSE, I know exactly what they are like and dont want to waste my time there.

just as everyone on here who is bleating at the inequities of it all knew what would happen as soon as they posted anything off the party line.

And Dan can fight his own battles, he doesnt need any help.

I don't post @ mse. The reason is because they don't allow humour like here and have a long history of allowing vilification by certain posters who must be part of an 'in' crowd. That said I thought the tone of all those posters when the new site switched over was concilliatory and welcoming and if you just want to pop in and carry on with the old **** then I am not surprised you got flicked. I'll bring hankies for the lot of ya. :)

Go the Fro!

It's not rocket science is it now!

I'm not concerned as I know Dan's life is far to fruitful to be concerned about website crap and footy stuff ;) j/k

Byso dont you start,

I didnt post that to get a queue up to Bash Dan, dont get me in your little squabble.

That said, are you doing a wallpaper for the draw like you did last year, that one has been proudly sitting as my PC wallpaper for the last 12 months and is excellent. Any chance of a 2006 version?

For your info I'm not in any "squabble" sweety!. Simply agreeing with your sentiments.

Yeah I'll get around to a wallpaper soon. Do you think it should have a Silvertails plastered all over it? With the usual player and cheerleader pics?

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9