Banned Again!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What I care about is the dcirection the club is heading in

You couldnt resist a little dig was my point.

But moving on, yeah whack ST on it, just looked at last years again and it didnt have the site name , but I reckon any advertising is good for the site. as for the cheerleader pics..........Do you really need to ask :)

Nope, but I will do an alternative as some posters wives thumbs will be pushed through there skulls if I don't :)

hehe, thanks for the tip Fluff, couldnt be bothered going through their ridiculous sign up process to register for a site I think is a waste of space anyway.

i dont think you have to register for that area, just for the forum and members area.

it has improved its content significantly, just not the forum

Everyone seems testy today!
I think we all need to remember (myself included) that the reason we use this site is because it is an open forum and contray to what some think everyone has the chance to voice their opinion and are willing whole heartedly debate topics in good humour without stooping to childrens levels.
I don't post on MSE but view it from time to time and would just prefer to post of this site.
I can understand Dan, Mata, Fonz and numerous others being upset about the treatment they have received on MSE but at the end of the day we have an excellent site here and we are all well aware of the attitudes directed towards it.
I know this sounds like something our parents might say and I think Canteen Worker has said it before too- we just have big the bigger person cop it on the chin and stick to this site if we have too.
I have been tempted to get MSE and argue the point with a couple of posters who turn me off the site (a minority too) but really at the end of the day there is no point arguing with fools and it's not worth the stress.
Most of the posters make sense on the MSE site so I don't want to bracket them all with a minority of child like morons but this minority has turned me off and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with them.
I'm of the opinion most on this site would be top people with a good sense of humour and are accepting of the fact that people have different ideas (which is why I post here) .....
but seriously (and I think this has also been pointed out before)-it is just a website!

agreed champ. Its not annoyance, its more just frustration. Stupidity is one of the worst traits one can have!

Yeah I don't suffer fools but it has got to the point now for me (especially in my job) where I just have to bite my tongue and tolerate them so as too avoid unnecessary stress.
I've found it impossible to argue against stupidity because in the head of a moron they are always right- that's what makes people like that so annoying.
What's that Mr T comment...."pity the fool"

yeah I know I am more the fool for trying, but like you said in the head of the moron they are always right and dont understand how another can differ

I dunno. Aaron seemed to be more than a little chummy with Mel. :) Without starting WW3 the problem to me goes to members of another site who ridiculed the Rockers offer of attending their bbq fun day and stuck the knife in at every opportunity in other posts. You guys probably came in on the back of that and after the rubbish mse had been given they probably lost all sense of perspective.

I reckon it is time to get over it.

Instead of whingeing about MSE (which is a lot more than a forum) just get one with it elsewhere. No need to worry too much though Daniel has a point of the paranoia and what it says about some in the organisation.

The whole forum bit is for fun and the club can run the forum there how it wants. I just wish there was consistency and that rules were applied to everyone. Because of the past I can understand the lack of leniency though if 'tosspot' was what Fonz was banned for it was ridiculous.

Yeah I don't suffer fools but it has got to the point now for me (especially in my job) where I just have to bite my tongue and tolerate them so as too avoid unnecessary stress.
I've found it impossible to argue against stupidity because in the head of a moron they are always right- that's what makes people like that so annoying.
What's that Mr T comment....\"pity the fool\"

Spuds Bodyguard has the best sig. It goes:

Don't argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience. ;)

I just had a look at the Monas v Kennedy thread on MSE and noticed someone has been banned but it isn't Brett Stewart (Hi Brett by the way - I am sure you will get a thrill from the mention)

Who was it that was banned?

I just had a look at the Monas v Kennedy thread on MSE and noticed someone has been banned but it isn't Brett Stewart (Hi Brett by the way - I am sure you will get a thrill from the mention)

Who was it that was banned?

I think it was Robbiea CW

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4