Bargain buy props needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This on Foxsports website..."
It is understood the Rabbitohs are also happy for Tim Grant to find another club, despite the prop being contracted for a further three seasons, as they clear space in their salary cap.Now surely the bunnies would have make up most his contract if he did go surely

I was a huge fan of Wilies. But to do a shoulder charge on the first tackle of a game in which you just returned is unthinkable. He's either really stupid. Or did it to say stuff the club. Either way I don't want him here.

That list looks better than 2014 where we finished equal first with BJ and Starling as prop 1 & 2, now they are Prop 3 & 4 in our pecking order and Starling is a better play than 2014.

That list looks better than 2014 where we finished equal first with BJ and Starling as prop 1 & 2, now they are Prop 3 & 4 in our pecking order and Starling is a better play than 2014.
Which top 4 team would Starling walk in to ? If we are going to be a top 4 side we need to have more dominant props than Starling to compete against the likes of Klemmer Graham Moa Nappa Scott Tamou .
BJ coming back from a serious back operation and ending the season with a knee injury will be turning 31 years of age in 2016 season and somehow I think his best days are far behind him

Which top 4 team would Starling walk in to ? If we are going to be a top 4 side we need to have more dominant props than Starling to compete against the likes of Klemmer Graham Moa Nappa Scott Tamou .
BJ coming back from a serious back operation and ending the season with a knee injury will be turning 31 years of age in 2016 season and somehow I think his best days are far behind him
He would make the 17 at Broncos and Storm, possibly Cows. Only 2 sides he wouldn't walk into are probably Roosters and Dogs.

Manly 2014

Storm over Glasby, K Bromwich, Mclean
Brisbane over Dodds, Ofahengaue
Cowboys over Bolton

If tigers really are having cap drama, take woods, tapau and Seumanafagai.
That's should put them under, throw them a couple of cheapies

I am sure I've read the club had given Luke Burgess an assurance he would be at Manly in 2016. A lurker or mole so not concrete but interesting.

I thought I read that luke was going to super league next year?

The only reason we would be holding onto luke burgess is to try and get Sam.

Also, I'd like to see us pick up Tim Grant if he is released by Souths
Grant fluctuates between pedestrian and terrible, he has been living off one big charge in SOO a few years back. Big plodder, similar to Lussick, but without any Manly passion.

(Unless we sign him, in which case I'm sure he has untapped potential, maybe the next Josh Perry!)

Can't completely agree, SeaEagleRock8...I've seen him fire up a few times this year. He plays angry, at least. Sort of a faster version of Galloway. Though I saw him miss a tackle by being slow in the ruck last game, so maybe I'm only half watching...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6