Barrett’s bombshell for Manly fans!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apart from being completely appalled at Barrett's lack of ownership of this, am I reading right that someone, other than ZtH thinks Peter Peters is a household name?
FMD.
Peter Peters is a household name.
The House of Cards
the House of Pain
The House of the Dead
The House of the Rising Sun...
well .?!

Lol I can't believe what a joke our club has become. Who would publish this crap.
And who would bother to comment on it??!!

Whats so appalling about that article?? Invites fans to come down and watch a session. That's great, if i lived near the oval i would be there supporting the team instead of continually bagging out Barret. Just more keyboard no all's who think they could do better than an nrl coach yet who have probably never played the game ever in their lives. Pathetic supporters who have nothing better to do than to rip into the team and the coach every chance they get.
Bang on. Couldn't agree more.

As for Barrett, he’s signed a three-year deal and has the support of people who matter at Manly.

Club legend and RLW Immortal Bob Fulton and Sea Eagles director Peter Peters have pledged their support by offering the 38-year-old all the help they can muster.

The two household names won’t be recommending any change in coach.
http://www.pressreader.com/australia/rugby-league-week/textview

As long as the people who matter are happy who gives a **** about the fans?

Bugger watching, take the portable PA system down there and give 'em a fkn rocket. Get behind Snake with a pair of steel caps and toe him up the arse until he bloody moves faster than his current snails pace. Give Walker a slap as well. Run into the holes son,not around and in and out of them! Then I'd go looking for Zorba!.......:swear:

I'll head down with a list of instructions for Barrett.

Anything anyone wants me to say to him? Be specific

Bang on. Couldn't agree more.

I'll second that great article. Can't wait to hear the dribble from some on here when we start winning games. I can see it now after we win on Monday night Barrett will still get bagged because we should have won by more. Can't please some

I've been a Barrett supporter, but some of those quotes concern me. I'm not sure why, just sounds very un first grade coach like. Not sure I understand the leaving the dummy half position vacant bit? Did we not have a dummy half that game? If we did and they weren't good enough, to me that falls on the coach. If our first choice was out, he should be making sure we can cover for the replacement getting injured. He sounds under pressure. Inviting fans to training sounds like something a rookie coach would say - just do your job and start winning some games is all he should be worried about, not sucking up to us nuffy fans.
No I think he was referring a play the ball where no one went into DH.

Seibold was at the Scumos, why is he not divulging the 'one thing' that each of their players do that enables each replacement to slot into their structure seamlessly :cool:

If Cheyse Blair can learn it, it can't be too complex an instruction :shake:

I don't have a problem with Baz inviting the fans to training.
However, I think Happily Manly's post about Penrith training with a referee is a good idea.
If it is the same referee they train with regularly it could be a conflict of interest though.

Seibold was at the Scumos, why is he not divulging the 'one thing' that each of their players do that enables each replacement to slot into their structure seamlessly :cool:

If Cheyse Blair can learn it, it can't be too complex an instruction :shake:
I heard Cheyse had a bit of a shocker on Sunday though.

I don't have a problem with Baz inviting the fans to training.
However, I think Happily Manly's post about Penrith training with a referee is a good idea.
If it is the same referee they train with regularly it could be a conflict of interest though.
No, not a current Ref - Luke Phillips

As we are the most penalized side, it would be great to have a referee to pull up all our lazy plays as Manly train/Captain's Run:lightbulb:

Club legend and RLW Immortal Bob Fulton and Sea Eagles director Peter Peters have pledged their support by offering the 38-year-old all the help they can muster. - HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Unless its a smorgasbord, disgusting zorba peters is about as useful as a toilet brush in a knife fight. Zorba the Hutt maybe a known figure, but certainly not an endeared one. He is one of those at the forefront of what is wrong.

Whilst the lunatics assure us Yeah Nah isn't under pressure there's no doubt he is.

Journo's have a habit of stretching the truth and he may have only said part of what is printed, but if true it's really showing us that the pressure is very real.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard , just a puppet in all things but now copping the crap that goes with it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8