Barrett on 2sm radio now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ricardo

Bencher
Bozo has issues with Barrett, big bust up late last year. The bloke from "Reading The Play" has said he won't last the year. Needs to win. Knives are out.

I have wondered about this and why Ivan Cleary isn't coaching anywhere.

Round 6? Place your bets...

Anyway I think I'd prefer Baz to Bozo. There I've said it.

Frank

Bencher
I agree with others on here that talk is cheap. I couldn't care less what he says. I don't care how he sounds. Upbeat or not. Lets see how he performs in this upcoming season. That's all that matters.

It's no secret on here that I am not a Barrett fan. Toovey's sacking aside I was disappointed that we couldn't do better than Barrett for head coach. There were plenty of excuses last season. Regardless of that it was a fail. Another season of missed finals and I don't expect him to be coach in 2018. If we make the finals with the side we have then he'll have my support (for what it's worth) to stay on as coach.

What annoys the fucek out of me is this. Plenty on here bag him. Plenty on here support him. Plenty on here that support him bag the people on here that bag him. And vice versa. There are too many snide comments thrown in to bag other posters who like/dislike Barrett.

Ryan

Journey Man
Btw not sure of the logic of saying publicly we are going out to win a trial. What happens if we get smashed? Better to say it's just a trial in public, whilst telling the boys to get stuck in behind closed doors. Just sets us up for a fall. We now can't downplay a loss.

Ask Melbourne if they are happy losing as trial. Th best teams want to, and expect to win at every level. Kudos Mr Barrett.

Excuse the typing. Just got a leg over, and are a little out of breath.

Ryan

Journey Man
But does Bellamy come out in the press beforehand saying its ..... Oh forget it. Whatever. And way, way TMI.
Haha, sorry mate ;)

And yeah, I've seen Smith literally state that no matter the importance or time of the game, at any level, a win is the only acceptable outcome. Literally, I've seen it mate.

Haven't heard it from Bellamy though, no.

StuBoot

Bencher
But does Bellamy come out in the press beforehand saying its ..... Oh forget it. Whatever. And way, way TMI.

It's not like he 's shouting it from the rooftops. He was being interviewed on 2SM ( just like just about every other coach leading into the season ) and answered their questions.
Would you prefer he said yeah, na, blah, blah, blah, yeah, na or skirted around the questions like a politician?

eagleron

Bencher
I agree with others on here that talk is cheap. I couldn't care less what he says. I don't care how he sounds. Upbeat or not. Lets see how he performs in this upcoming season. That's all that matters.

It's no secret on here that I am not a Barrett fan. Toovey's sacking aside I was disappointed that we couldn't do better than Barrett for head coach. There were plenty of excuses last season. Regardless of that it was a fail. Another season of missed finals and I don't expect him to be coach in 2018. If we make the finals with the side we have then he'll have my support (for what it's worth) to stay on as coach.

What annoys the fucek out of me is this. Plenty on here bag him. Plenty on here support him. Plenty on here that support him bag the people on here that bag him. And vice versa. There are too many snide comments thrown in to bag other posters who like/dislike Barrett.
What I don't understand is the venom with which some attack others for having a different opinion on this forum, while I believe lively debate is healthy some of the sniping and low personal attacks are at times difficult to read considering we're supposed to all support the Eagles

It's an exciting start isn't it, we we beat souffs reserve grade team by a whopping 6 points and we finished in the top half of the meaningless injuryathon 9's.

We are on fire to start the season. :party:
Maybe you can pray to your all powerful God and that might make a difference. Also while you're at it can you ask him to put more mackerel off the point I've been trolling. I've picked up a few but the GT's seemed to have bullied them out of that
spot and as much as I appreciate them as a sport fish I'd prefer to spend twenty minutes of back breaking labour on something I can eat.

Cheers.

rifraff

Bencher
Doesn't every fan on here want us to win 100% of our games . Even if they are just trials.

So we arguing with our coach for something we all want.

Or does everyone want their coach to put out more flying under the radar media spin crap.

Ask Jake if he likes losing.

Last edited:

midsteyne

loyal forever
It's an exciting start isn't it, we we beat souffs reserve grade team by a whopping 6 points and we finished in the top half of the meaningless injuryathon 9's.

We are on fire to start the season. :party:
We have to have some early hope Ralphie,if this is the best we can do I will take it,besides the team is fresh ,young and full of renewable energy not like the last couple of seasons,I will live in hope

midsteyne

loyal forever
Maybe you can pray to your all powerful God and that might make a difference. Also while you're at it can you ask him to put more mackerel off the point I've been trolling. I've picked up a few but the GT's seemed to have bullied them out of that
spot and as much as I appreciate them as a sport fish I'd prefer to spend twenty minutes of back breaking labour on something I can eat.

Cheers.
the reference to Jesus is tongue in cheek top end,its more a thanks to Bozo for giving us a team that might well work.To get more mackeral youy need to ask Huey

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member

Cheers.
No probs I'll do my best. I identify my religion as Kalathumpian whose followers count Beaver as a god, so here goes. Oh great Beaver, pls give TEE what he has asked for. Amen.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
To get more mackeral youy need to ask Huey
Or his mate Dagon
The-Fish-God-Dagon-gt413.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14