Barrett: 'The boys have prepared really well'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What were we last week then?

giphy.gif

Has any young player for our great club had to endure more **** from dickheads than this young man.
Have you ever seen any other player from our great club fck up at EVERY
first grade appearance than this young man ?

So, what I don't get is why didn't they prepare well for the first game?

Gee, you gotta love sound-byte-cliche-dribble... or not.

Have you ever seen any other player from our great club fck up at EVERY
first grade appearance than this young man ?

There comes a point when the continual, relentless bagging of a player for the sole reason of getting a laugh stops being funny and becomes simple bullying and cyber abuse.

Contgatualations Bozo, you got another titter from the crowd.

You are going a long way towards proving WillyArmy has more courage and character than many on this site.

He may well never succeed, but nobody will ever say about him "you gave up"

There comes a point when the continual, relentless bagging of a player for the sole reason of getting a laugh stops being funny and becomes simple bullying and cyber abuse.

Contgatualations Bozo, you got another titter from the crowd.

You are going a long way towards proving WillyArmy has more courage and character than many on this site.

He may well never succeed, but nobody will ever say about him "you gave up"
There comes a time when common sense prevails and players that have a 100% fck up strike rate ( Wiliame 12 games 12 loses 12 errors including dropped balls and missed tacked that led to tries ) should never be selected again because in 12 appearances at NRL level they have proven that they are not up to that standard .
Yes Woodsie Wiliame has proven to have the courage to run on to the field with the NRL boys but after 12 deplorable games at NRL level he has also proven that he is not an NRL player .
You can make your point with feelings and I have made my point with facts .
I hope to see you at the game on Sunday against the Tigers feathered friend.
Are you going ?

There comes a time when common sense prevails and players that have a 100% fck up strike rate ( Wiliame 12 games 12 loses 12 errors including dropped balls and missed tacked that led to tries ) should never be selected again because in 12 appearances at NRL level they have proven that they are not up to that standard .
Yes Woodsie Wiliame has proven to have the courage to run on to the field with the NRL boys but after 12 deplorable games at NRL level he has also proven that he is not an NRL player .
Are you going ?

No, you have not made your point with facts, you (and others) have made your point by continually insulting and attacking Wiliame.

I agree with all you say in relation to his performance, but the young man doesn't select himself. I accept that a fair amount of flack will go his way, but people on here were ripping into the kid even before the 9's.

If your unquestioned wit were directed at the selection rather than the man we would have no conflict.

As you say, we all have opinions and the right to express them.

PS Not sure if you are trying to set me up to sit on the hill on my own on Sunday, (that would be funny) or you made a simple mistake. But no, I wont be going, I am in the process of moving up the coast in my dotage.

Cheers.

I'm dirtier on the Football Department for selecting the kid , than the kid himself.

No doubt he's trying, no doubt he wants to desperately win, and no doubt his heart is in the right place BUT clearly to most of us ( except maybe @Woodsie ) we can see he's just not up to first grade standard at this stage.

The more worrying thought is that if he's the best we have then why the **** did they let Gutho go??

Are you going ?

No, you have not made your point with facts, you (and others) have made your point by continually insulting and attacking Wiliame.

I agree with all you say in relation to his performance, but the young man doesn't select himself. I accept that a fair amount of flack will go his way, but people on here were ripping into the kid even before the 9's.

If your unquestioned wit were directed at the selection rather than the man we would have no conflict.

As you say, we all have opinions and the right to express them.

PS Not sure if you are trying to set me up to sit on the hill on my own on Sunday, (that would be funny) or you made a simple mistake. But no, I wont be going, I am in the process of moving up the coast in my dotage.

Cheers.
Have a safe trip feathered friend and I hope you stop at a nice club or pub along the way for a cold one and see our boys win live on Fox sports
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

I'm dirtier on the Football Department for selecting the kid , than the kid himself.

No doubt he's trying, no doubt he wants to desperately win, and no doubt his heart is in the right place BUT clearly to most of us ( except maybe @Woodsie ) we can see he's just not up to first grade standard at this stage.

The more worrying thought is that if he's the best we have then why the **** did they let Gutho go??
Because Gutho is worth more $$$ to Parra who is very well known to pay overs and we saved our pennies for Turbo . We cant keep them all but we have kept the best

Because Gutho is worth more $$$ to Parra who is very well known to pay overs and we saved our pennies for Turbo . We cant keep them all but we have kept the best

Yes we have BUT we don't have much depth in the backs do we?

Yes we have BUT we don't have much depth in the backs do we?
We have Brown that can cover Centre We have Lavaka the giant winger from Parra that has played well in the trials Goodal is another big boy in NSW cup along with Satini and off course we also have Wiliame :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8