• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Played quite a few seasons of baseball. Great game to play, boring game to watch though I reckon.

The high school in the town of Butte in the USA were forced to change their football team name. They were originally the Pirates.

Baseball

Damn.... :(

World Series Game 1 at AT&T Park
SF Giants up 5 zip over the D Tigers... top of the 5th. They are red hot at the mo...

RE: Baseball

Most boring game, that snooze fest is more boring than watching Bangladesh vs Australia in test cricket

Baseball

The Eagle said:
Most boring game, that snooze fest is more boring than watching Bangladesh vs Australia in test cricket

Each to their own. I played baseball for 5 years for Forest so probably appreciate the sport more than most Aussies.

I used to think the same of baseball until I sat down and watched a game at a bar with some American Colleagues whilst I was in DC for work. They explained more about the game to me and once you start to see that there are actually a few tactics involved and really watch the game it becomes a lot more entertaining.

I played for 3 years after a few years of cricket and baseball is a good sport to play.

But I never got into watching on tv.

I watched part of the game live yesterday. Non-stop spitathon. Funniest sight was one player in the dugout with a beard like Kasiano who stuffed his spit up and he had a horror just hanging in his face fuzz.

game 4 on right now (6th inning) but I wont give the score in case you guys are recording it.

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6