Be happy that we look like a Team again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
I know most of us are dissapointed etc after the heartbreaking loss, yes we had so many decisions go against us, yes we were down on troops, yes we were in a position to win, yes we should of closed it off better, but be happy we have turned a corner, Canberra were heavy favourites last night , and the reason they were celebrating is because they know we were the better team, and they were crapping themselves. We will learn from this , that loss would hurt, have faith the boys will turn it around. We got in a position that we weren't expected to be...... We have some troops coming back.. We can still give this season a shake. I still believe we can sneak into the 8.. keep positive guys ..

I know most of us are dissapointed etc after the heartbreaking loss, yes we had so many decisions go against us, yes we were down on troops, yes we were in a position to win, yes we should of closed it off better, but be happy we have turned a corner, Canberra were heavy favourites last night , and the reason they were celebrating is because they know we were the better team, and they were crapping themselves. We will learn from this , that loss would hurt, have faith the boys will turn it around. We got in a position that we weren't expected to be...... We have some troops coming back.. We can still give this season a shake. I still believe we can sneak into the 8.. keep positive guys ..

4 wins, 12 games - winning 33% of our games. What are we being excited about again?

We need a win on Thursday against the Cows and without both Trbojevic boys, that is going to be a difficult task - even though the Cows will have their fair share of players out and are in poor form. We don’t win against them, then the momentum that stalled last night will be completely gone.

Wright to Fullback, Parker in for Uate, Lane to replace Jake in the middle, Gosie in on Lane’s edge (or Frank with Gosie on the bench).

Well done Ryan ..... ok @globaleagle or anybody else ... if Ryan was twice his size .... how much would he weigh ...

112.8kgs or half a Woodsie.

Mate I'd have to lose 50 IQ points just to be considered 'smart'.

:p

Or..... he'd weigh the same, just be twice as big.
Or..... 6 feet tall (lol - sorry Ryan)
Or..... are we talking muscle or fat?
Or......wait...is that with or without the worm he ate that time?
Or.... once a jolly swaaaaaaagman camped by a billabong... tra la la

edit: HIjack thread.... 100 million warning points...or pints

112.8kgs or half a Woodsie.

Mate I'd have to lose 50 IQ points just to be considered 'smart'.

:p

Or..... he'd weigh the same, just be twice as big.
Or..... 6 feet tall (lol - sorry Ryan)
Or..... are we talking muscle or fat?
Or......wait...is that with or without the worm he ate that time?
Or.... once a jolly swaaaaaaagman camped by a billabong... tra la la

edit: HIjack thread.... 100 million warning points...or pints

No ..... the correct answer is 451kg's ....... you must have slept through year 8 math .

No ..... the correct answer is 451kg's ....... you must have slept through year 8 math .
rubbish

And you can't quote the doubling ratio of 8 to 1 because as we all know, Ryan has no volume!

We could get 17 off here and look like a team. I would like to see the real Manly step up. We are a much better team than this year has shown. Every time we think we look good we revert to....well last night. After the last 2 weeks I thought we were going to be on a big roll.

We could get 17 off here and look like a team. I would like to see the real Manly step up. We are a much better team than this year has shown. Every time we think we look good we revert to....well last night. After the last 2 weeks I thought we were going to be on a big roll.
Yep, one big sausage roll...

We're having a very rough season but we still have a good team. Last night almost everything went against us and we still only lost by 1 point. New halves pairing and missing our hooker, it wasn't all bad.
We're half way through the season. Let's see this season for what it is, a ****ing mess. So much bad press and so many injuries. 4/12 is not acceptable but any team going through what we've gone through would be the same or worse. We'll win most of our last remaining games imo. We won't make the 8 but we can build and put ourselves in a very good position for next season. **** Uate off, put Parker on the wing. Our forwards will improve and we'll keep them all for next season, same for the back line. If hodko and dce can make a good partnership, and I am 100% sure they will, next season could be something good.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8