Beattie is just a Lap Todd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
SMH: “I understand the sensitivity of Bob Fulton and I’ve been a fan of his my whole life,” Beattie said. “But when you look at what’s happening - and this is a terrible thing for me to say and I’ll probably get in trouble for saying it - if you look at what’s happening in cricket, there’s a stark contrast here.

“We are enforcing the rules clearly in the interests of the game. That’s never going to be easy. That’s why someone like Todd, when he does the right thing, we as the commission will back him in the interests of the game and we won’t move away from that. Everyone needs to understand that.

“No one likes cheats in Australia no matter what game it is. No matter what code, you have to enforce standards. We will stick with Todd when he makes these tough decisions.”

Is this how despots build their empires? Keep on barking Lap Todd.

SMH: “I understand the sensitivity of Bob Fulton and I’ve been a fan of his my whole life,” Beattie said. “But when you look at what’s happening - and this is a terrible thing for me to say and I’ll probably get in trouble for saying it - if you look at what’s happening in cricket, there’s a stark contrast here.

“We are enforcing the rules clearly in the interests of the game. That’s never going to be easy. That’s why someone like Todd, when he does the right thing, we as the commission will back him in the interests of the game and we won’t move away from that. Everyone needs to understand that.

“No one likes cheats in Australia no matter what game it is. No matter what code, you have to enforce standards. We will stick with Todd when he makes these tough decisions.”

anim_kissass.gif
smsick8.gif

Can't believe he is trying to draw an analogy with what is happening currently in the cricket. Talk about clutching at straws.
He just lifted it (or had it fed to him) from an earlier article by Masters:
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...-it-worse-than-the-nrl-s-20180327-p4z6gs.html
It pisses me off when everything in the media relates to allegations with no facts presented. Steve Smith also admitted fault straight away while Manly stated that the allegations are false and may fight the charges.
But then why would the NRL lie or withhold information from the fans :think:...so of course its true.

Hes a C@nt of a man. He was when he was premier up here, and he still is. As head wanker of the Commonwealth Games I can't wait to see him talk his way out of the shiitstorm that is about to hit the Gc.

Hmm hmm which ones which...
Lost_in_Space_Jonathan_Harris_&_Robot_1967.jpg

a tough decision would be to say we are opening up TPAs at all clubs for proper investigation, including the so called thoroughbreds at the Broncos.

I doubt that prick Beattie who enjoys VIP seating at Bronco’s games mixing with the kingpins up there in a members lounge over a Bordeaux glass of red and a Cuban has little interest into delving into their compliance issues. Sickening!

Last edited:
And this flog didn't even know who the Cronulla Sharks were,give me a break,a union hack who can't be trusted,****ing swamp maggot.

Beattie: Yeah, Rob Fulton, of course I know him! Greatest Kiwi fast bowler I’ve ever seen...

For someone who yaps incessantly, a full dental reconstruction would be an idea.:wait:

Hideous loudmouth, whose priority at present is another sport :cool:

So.......players are getting hammered by the media for blindly trusting that their agents and the club they sign with are not doing anything dodgy in relation to contracts. Folks like Paul Kent saying they should ask questions about where the money is coming from and be proactive in ensuring nothing untoward is happening etc. Basically being ridiculed for simply accepting what their agents tell them to sign.
Yet here we have the NRL chairman saying that he and the commision board will simply support Todd with anything he comes to them with no questions asked. That's how good a guy he is, they can trust the info he comes to them with and support him 100% without question.

What the?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8