Bellew to represent Blair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Given it isn't a court of law, conflict of interest is more or less an ideal only

Who the hell is Jackie Chiles?

DSM5 said:
There will be the blame game. He said this, I said that, he did this, I did that. How on earth can he represent both?

I don't think he'll play the blame game, it isn't his style. I can't see how they can really deal with this matter one player at a time anyway. Who do they believe? Its quite probable both will give contradictory evidence but as they deal with them seperately and the panel can believe both.

Jethro said:

He was the attorney on Seinfeld.

He was a a parody of Johnnie Cochran who was the Attorney who represented OJ Simpson.

Same as the Wookie, or Chewbacca defense which is the South Park Parody of Johnnie Cochrane

It is 100% a conflict of interest to act for both. Even though neither is denying they got in a fight there are different mitigating features each will want to highlight and that is where the conflict would be inescapable.

I just don't understand how a point of law and as such a solicitor is relevant in a judiciary meeting where the judges have no knowledge or understanding of the law

The Eagle said:
The game has laws, the players, lawyers and judiciary should know them

it has rules, it isn't like a solicitor learns the rules of the game at university. I think it would be a matter of "baffle them with bull****" because the fact the judiciary panel are ex-players they should not be expected to understand the points of law. I still think punishments are arbitary

are they laws or policies. They thought the draft was a law until it ended in court where reals laws are tested

Jbb exactly. They have laws, but they aren't part of common law

Maybe we can get Bahgeera to represent us.....

Phantar said:
Jethro said:

Not a Seinfeld fan Jethro?

No, not really. I couldn't really see what all the fuss was about the show. Same with a few other sitcom shows of that era like The Nanny, Friends, Roseanne and Mad About You but each to their own choice I suppose. There were other shows of that era that were funnier in my opinion.

Jerry Seinfeld doesn't come across as funny to me but more of a whiner than anything else. If the Kramer character wasn't in the Seinfeld show then I don't think that there would be any funny bits in the show at all.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8